You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

ISC greets Army personnel on the occasion of Indian Army Day 2017

IndiaStudyChannel.com would like to extend warm greetings to all personnel of the Army on the occasion of Indian Army Day. We salute each of them, across all ranks, for their dedication and selfless commitment.
    On this happy occasion of Mattu Pongal day it is also great to know that our Indian Army is celebrating Army day today and that gives me great pleasure to extend my warm greetings to each and every personnel in Army. Working in Army is the great pride factor and every defense personal feel proud of safeguarding our country from the hands of enemy country. When we are having nice nap and sweet dreams during nights, our Army personnel are guarding the borders from infiltration and thus we are assured of sound sleep everyday. For that reasons we are ever indebted to Army.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Yes,We are indebted to Indian Army.The Indian Army fulfills the mission of National security and National Unity.It defends the nation from external enemies.Besides these ,it conducts rescue operations during natural calamities and internal disturbances in the country.It has to face challenges of terrorists.It controls the situation of chaos and disorder in the country.We salute Indian Army.

My salute to the known and unknown gallant soldiers of Indian Army on the occasion of Army Day. Because of these real patriots guarding our borders with not so friendly neighbours, we can sleep peacefully every night. On this day, I hope politicians will take a pledge not to involve this great institution in their dirty game for power.
    Caution: Explosive. Handle with care.

A big salute to all serving and retired Army personals on this Army Day! Let us not sing in their praise only when there is disturbance in the borders; let us remember their sacrifices every moment we spent in peace!
    Beware of false knowledge; it is more dangerous than ignorance- George Bernard Shaw.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.