You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

Yay! I'm a gold medal holder now!

I joined India Study Channel in 24-6-2016. Guess it's approximately 7 months now.
    I feel great. I never contributed much. I just browse through the forum or experts section and respond the interesting threads. Even though I managed to horde more than 1050 points now!
    I guess I'll be paid from now on.
    I'll visit this website frequently now. So that I could horde more points and learn something at the same time.
    And yes, I'm still restricted in articles section. I've brought this issue already twice, but I still can't access it. So kindly let me to. I'm sure that I have potential to make quality articles.
    Aditya,

It is good that you have reached the Gold membership level. However, it is quality that is far more important. Merely hoarding (the word is hoard and not horde) points to upgrade the membership level is not good enough. A few of your forum contributions are noteworthy, but not all. As for payment, you will get it when you are eligible on reaching the minimum payout level. It has nothing whatsoever to do with membership level.

Your posting restriction in the articles section was removed for a very good reason & will remain for a while, till you prove that you can contribute quality content in other sections first.

Hope you turn the tide in your favour with better quality contributions. Wishing you luck!

Keep smiling...one day life will get tired of upsetting you.

Congratulations to Mr.Aditya Mohan for obtaining Gold shield, despite not being regular. I understand that you are a student and study is your first priority. I hope you would be able to contribute regularly in ISC, after studying. Best wishes to you.

So far as quality and quantity are concerned, this debate has been going on endlessly everywhere. If you give stress on quality, quantity will have to be compromised. If you give stress on quantity, quality have to be compromised. Maintaining a balance between these two is a really difficult job.

Caution: Explosive. Handle with care.

Achieving gold position in this site proves that you have understood the importance of this site and sharing the information. By garnering points does not bring you revenue. You must be regular and also give apt replies to the ask experts questions so that decent earning starts pouring in. Nevertheless this position should get you more confidence and by having frequent interaction in this section and ask experts you will prove your mantle for writing and thus in near future the restriction on article section would be lifted immediately. Be a source to others in the information sharing process till then.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Congratulations Aditya on touching Gold! Use your spare time to contribute more in different sections that are open to you so that you reach the next level at the earliest. And remember what ME has said in her response above, quality does count!
    "To be proud of knowledge is to be blind with light" - Benjamin Franklin

• Sign In to post your comments