You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

What is article posting guidelines

Hi Editor,
    I had submitted an article few days before. Still it is pending. When it will be get published. How I know about the payments guideline for the articles in this site?
    Anosua,

Articles are being reviewed slowly due to training of new editors. Please be patient. In the title you have asked about article posting guidelines and in the text you wish to know about payments guidelines for articles. Please read: Sectionwise FAQs to know not just about the articles section, but also about other sections too. Articles, like posts in other sections, are given cash credits (which go towards a payment when you are eligible for it on reaching the minimum payout level) based on quality, keeping in mind English, ability to fetch traffic & other parameters.

Keep smiling...one day life will get tired of upsetting you.

Anosua, this doubt would probably not have arisen had you been following the threads you had posted earlier. Please read the responses by members and try to follow their suggestions. It does help. Now please read the detailed response by the ME above and also the thread in the link provided by her. Your query will stand properly answered.
    Knowledge is knowing tomato is a fruit; Wisdom is not putting it in fruit salad - Miles Kington.

Sign In to post your comments