You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

Only the country name is India.

As I went to buy a toy for my child I saw on the top of the toy there is a printed label Made in China. I want to buy the computer I again observe the packaged item that is written as Made in China.I went to buy a smartphone there I saw back of the smartphone the words written is Made in China I went to buy a Laptop there I saw the same word Made in China.I went to buy an Airconditioner again there is a printed label Made in China.I went to buy a spoon there also it is labeled as a China Item.I went to buy a kite there also the word China.Finally, I went to buy a Saree there also there is a sticker attached Made in China... Oh God without this name there is no item..... From safety pin to Sari everything is imported from China only the country name is India.
    Once in the past, I bought a table spoon which was marked as Made in USA. I was feeling proud to possess one such spoon from USA. Alas! The pride last only for few days. I was told that it was not United States of India, but was Ullasnagar Steel Association located in Mumbai. I think it could be a different China in India.
    No life without Sun ¤

I can understand the anguish and agony of the author through this post. We have to blame the past rulers of this country who patronized the Chinese products in big way and we cannot weed out China products that easily. But a beginning is already made. The just gone away Deepavali has witnessed total boycott of Chinese crackers. Already our PM Modi is insisting for India goods and made in India goods. Lots of sops and incentives given to Indian companies marketing their products which is on par in quality than China make. Sooner India will be self reliant and Chinese products would be discarded.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Using Chinese items are shameful.We should avoid those items.Shopkeepers and whole seller should not sell those items.
    Govt. Should take a big step to check boarders ,from where Chinese items bring into our country.
    Our P.M is draw attention towards Chinese goods ,and start a movement to boycott those.
    Let's a good citizen we take an oath not to use Chinese goods.

If China items are banned we do not have anything for to use...... Even America has relied upon China How much India in front of those big countries.You know Metro rail which is built in Hyderabad those bhogis or compartments comes from China.... It's all political stunt by Modi.....
    A blunt knife or rusted knife can't be useful for anything just for the sake we call it as the knife similar to PayTM series or Sachin or Virat records.

Middle and lower middle class people can't live without Chinese products since they are the cheap one comparatively. This is the hard truth and have to accept it. We can't blame past rulers for each and everything. Current government is going to complete 3 years in office soon..
    Thanks,
    Suresh.

Not only cheaper items like spoons and household utensils.Electronics,Hardware and Electricals all are made in China even Train compartments are made in China and they brought to India
    A blunt knife or rusted knife can't be useful for anything just for the sake we call it as the knife similar to PayTM series or Sachin or Virat records.

Instead of blaming Chinese made items, we should blame ourselves for not competing with China. China is smart while India is lazy. Let our government encourage and provide facilities to the interesting people to produce and market such items in India. Indian items are costly while Chinese is cheap and better.
    No life without Sun ¤

I think India don't have that capacity they only know how to win cricket matches in their home soil that's it.....

The mind set is always enjoy without any strain. Once in TN the CM Rajaji asked the people to go for skill learning but for that reason only he was defeated saying that he is against the educational system and preventing people to study the curriculum but now, after these fifty years, we are only depending on other country as we lost out skill learning and able to make any thing on our own. Though politicians are to be blamed but even people have to be blamed of their laziness and if he is not defeated surely people would have gone for skill learning and try to make our own products. When TN is under this process of skill learning surely the surrounding geographical areas too develop the skill learning and we might have reached high and could have said that made in India.
    Nice to be in ISC and feel the difference.

This question also raised in my mind long back and this is the answer I got in net. The real reason for gadgets being made in China today are because of the speed and flexibility. For Example a cell phone, there's a backup story that the workers have the facility waking up workers in the middle of the night to promptly start 12-hour shifts to produce the cell phone after an assembly line overhaul, resulting in 10,000 cell phones produced daily just 96 hours after a major production, So because of their high production all the items are made in china.

Not only India, even western countries like USA uses China products!
    Cheers,
    M.K.Dan
    The Man With Most 'Ask Experts' Questions.

Bhushan, do not feel offended, but I feel that this is one of the most exaggerated threads that I have come across in ISC till date! To say that we depend on China for everything from safety pins to saris is quite unbelievable and sounds Utopian!.

We do have our options left but if people choose to go with Chinese products considering the low price, no one can help it. Do you think any government would be able to ban products from a particular country and expect the goods manufactured here to be used by people from other countries? Won't that be asking for too much? Internal administration is no doubt different from how you handle your external friends or foes. One need to be careful and Modi and team knows it very well.

"To be proud of knowledge is to be blind with light" - Benjamin Franklin

#588651.
    It's not simply the cheaper price. I will tell a good example A Videocon smartphone which has same features of the redmi smartphone which have more price compare to Videocon smartphone people chose to purchase the redmi smartphone, not videocon.We all know Videocon smartphone is made in India where as the redmi smartphone is made in China so your response not suited for this example....

• Sign In to post your comments