You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Problems/Complaints

Google adsense account.

I am trying to create google adsense account with my present gmail ID its not allowing to open the adsense account don't no what's the problem. Earlier also I had posted a forum regarding this. But still its not getting solved. I open google adsense page and ask me whether I wish to use the current gmail account or create new gmail. I select the option "I wish to use the current gmail account." It display's a messgae that I have already done adsense account and in should use different gmail account. But I have never created a adsense account. Please solve my problem.
    What I suggest that if you already made a attempt to have the approval adsense account and that was not accepted, please open a fresh account and again make a fresh bid. This time you will get the Google account entered and even accepted.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

I can do it but i wish to open another account in the name which is not possible. so I wanted to associate my present gmail account to adsense.

Hi
    There seems to be a verification problem with your email addresd. Please check this Google AdSense Support Page to get help regarding email address verification. Follow the process and let us know what you gain from it.

https://support.google.com/adsense/troubleshooter/2593096?hl=en

Sign In to post your comments