You must Sign In to post a response.
- Category: Miscellaneous
- #588778Yes you are correct. Everything is possible only based on best practice. In Tamil one saying is there, Chithiramum kaippazhakkam which means drawing is possible only by practice regularly. Similar principle is applied in the tuition system also as the students should practice well again in the house after the schooling is over for their betterment. Though attained master in cricket or similar play continued preparation or practice only give success in their motto. A leading lawyer also referring himself before going to the court for arguments. In school and colleges teachers used to tell the students as there should be competition between students in attaining marks or ranks and envy should not present there. If there is proper coaching during the preparations for competitive examinations, please note here that the coach should prepare the students so as to face any type of results, which is a best solution to prevent suicides or dejection or depression on the failure or less marks.
- #588786Rightly said in the Sanskrit sloka. By virtue of stiff competition we are bracing up our mind and thoughts to match to the one step further attitude of our near competitor and thus we are able to have some difference between the good, bad and the worst. If there is no competition in life, we wont learn the necessity of being on top, and once being in the top, we have to sustain the position. For the dull students , coming to the top position is possible but that has to be sustained and that can be possible by attempting all competitive tasks and works that would keep our brain fed and busy.
'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
Even this challenging situation would ease
- #588828Incompetence is the greatest sin. Survival of the fittest. Only competing can result in selection.
We all have a set of skills. What good is a skill if you cannot showcase it ?
Moreover you get to know the quality of your skills when you compete. A sword can only be made by battering it repeatedly with a hammer. In the same way, only competitions can sharpen your skills. But we must understand that losing in a competition means nothing.
We always get a second chance. They is no need to terminate yourself.
- #588847For that matter even Gold metal is itself precious but if you want to make it ornament it needs battering. So it tells us everybody should go battering then only you will become successful.
A blunt knife or rusted knife can't be useful for anything just for the sake we call it as the knife similar to PayTM series or Sachin or Virat records.
- #588848It is only in Vidya or education that more than one can have the top place. Just as a knife gets sharpened by friction, one can sharpen his wisdom and knowledge by entering into discussion and debates having some indirect competition and comparison.
Even in a friendly match both teams will try to excel their abilities and also learn from the other some good play tricks.
That is what is called 'healthy competition'.