You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

What is challenge for you? This is a challenge for you.

For me its something terrifies me and attracts me at the same time and once it is accomplished it gives the best feeling of happiness, achievement and self satisfaction overall for me challenges works in positive direction.
    Think it as a challenge and give your definition of challenge not any bookish definition. What are your own thought about challenge.
    But challenges are not always positive sometime they are negative also. What is challenge in accordance to you i.e, what's your definition of challenge?
    If it is positive or negative? And why?
    How a Challenge can be negative?
    There are many people around us who are lazy and wont be ready to accept risk. Taking risk is the act of challenge and that gives immense positive motivation and if the success is achieved, you are overwhelmed and goes one step ahead of others in progress. Without risk nothing can be possible. For example the biggest challenge for a plane pilot, a train driver or the bus driver is to reach the passengers safe at their respective destinations. Just think for a while if the driver takes a small nap when the driving takes place. So that kind of dedication is needed in every one on each task. Well you may argue that for some it is the duty to go through the challenge, but mind it all wont get the chance of being a pilot , driver or anybody mentioned above. By virtue of their past experience and alertness to take risk, they are selected to that job and thus they cannot be compared with anyone.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Challenge is a psychological threat that has ability to change one or all of your characteristics.
    Problems within your potential pose no challenge. So, is accepting a challenge good?
    It is. You evolve everytime when you challenge yourself. Incompetence is a sin.
    Life can only be good when you compete for resources. Challenges make you strong enough to survive. Challenges can be a good teacher too. They can even teach us when to accept a challenge and when not to.
    So according to me challenges can only be advantageous to us.

The stronger a light shines the darker are the shadows around it.

I agree with K mohan sir and Aditya that how challanges are crucucial and should be expected and how they affect their life.
    But can a challange be negative? And results in negative.

"It is hardest thing in the world to be good thinker without being a good self examiner"

Sign In to post your comments