You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: General

5th Hockey India League starts today: Which team is your favourite?

The fifth edition of Hockey India League starts today. Like the previous year, six teams are participating in this tournament. These six teams are: Punjab Warriors (last year's champion), Ranchi Rays, Kalinga Lancers, Uttar Pradesh Wizards, Delhi Waveriders and Dabang Mumbai. I sincerely hope to enjoy some hard-fought hockey matches involving some of the best players of India and other countries.

Although the hockey experts think that Punjab Warriors is the best side due to the coaching of Barry Dancer and availability of some very good players from Australia, I support Ranchi Rays consisting of Ashley Jackson (Germany), Gurbaj Singh and Birendra Lakda.

Which team is your favourite? Are you going to watch the matches?
    Partha,

Frankly I do not follow hockey matches at all, other than when our national team participates in the Olympics. I am totally clueless about the Hockey India League and thus about the teams and the players. I am not going to watch it either. The one and only sports league I follow each year on TV is the Pro Kabaddi League as I find it exciting, often giving edge-of-the-seat type of thrills.

Keep smiling...one day life will get tired of upsetting you.

Madam, then how did you answer the quiz on Roop Singh, younger brother of Dhyan Chand? Did you consult Google?
    Caution: Explosive. Handle with care.

Partha,
    Hello Sir, Yes again it's time of excitement have come to watch the real movement of our national sports. It is quite obviously have a great fun to see the indian players and others in a team.Punjab Warriors always play with winning moto have aggression, sharply mind and crop the goals.
    That's why they became winners.My favourite team is Dabang Mumbai i.e. also have the ability to win the champion cup this time.
    Regards,
    TARUN

• Sign In to post your comments