You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

Rewind your memory and bring back the best thread you have posted in the ISC Forum

Members,
    ISC is said to have lot of active Forum members. Every member puts in their best effort to create a good quality thread. What is the best (the best) (Only one) thread you have posted in the ISC Forum so far?

Kindly post your good comments and give a clickable link to that best thread posted by you.

I think, all the active forum members will oblige my request and post their best.

Also, if you wish, you can give a clickable link to your best Article you have posted in the Article section.
    During my journey of 16 months in ISC, I have raised some very good threads on various aspects. Some of these threads are creative, and some of them are informative. But I have noted that some of these threads, which I thought excellent, have not even been read by other Members. It is really difficult to chose only one good thread, but I am mentioning one such thread, which, most probably, has not been read by Members.

Maa Durga/Sherwaali Mata blessed the young man during Navratri

I reiterate that this is one of many such threads.

Caution: Explosive. Handle with care.

I do appreciate the author for revisiting the best thread of a performing member, but I fear it may amount digging the past and the ISC rules may not permit. Let the editors assure that we can share the old threads link which were popular and then I would respond.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Mr Mohan and other members,
    According to my understanding, ISC will not permit pulling of old threads. But we can always give a link to forum threads and articles. ISC will not raise any objection.

Mohan,
    If you are aware of any rule, please quote it here. Otherwise, give a link to your best thread.

No life without Sun

I consider the below thread posted by me 5 years back as the best thread so far. The subject of the thread was inline with the content of this website and it also attracted many fruitful responses. Below is the link to that thread.

What are the advantages and disadvantages in group study?

Regards
    Rizwan

K Mohan,

We have nothing against providing links to old threads! In fact, we encourage inter-linking of pages as you know. It is only when, in the forum, needless & constant links are given to one's own posts that we consider it excessive self-promotion & do not allow this.

In case any member does respond in the old thread to which a member gives a link, a message can be sent to Lead Editor Saji Ganesh & he will do the needful of locking the thread & alerting the member who responded there that it is an old thread.

Keep smiling...one day life will get tired of upsetting you.

It seems that very few among us are ready to rewind their memories and give other Members a chance to read their best creations. I sincerely wish to read some other very good threads which I missed earlier.
    Caution: Explosive. Handle with care.

• Sign In to post your comments