Winners of Article Contest on "Letter to bank"We are pleased to announce the winners of Article Contest on "Letter to bank". It was really interesting to see the creativity of ISC'ians as most of the members crafted informative and unique articles. It was indeed a tough call to tag a single person as the winner for this contest, so ISC decided to give first prize to two participants instead of giving a second prize. Also, we have chosen 4 participants for the consolation prize category.
The winners are:
First Prize - Rs 200 each
- Venkiteswaran - Letter: Sample Letter to a Bank Offering your Shop Room Space for Installing the Bank's ATM
- Vandana - Letter: Sample Complaint Letter to Bank and Banking Ombudsman about a Failed ATM Withdrawal
Consolation Prizes - Rs 50 each
- Kalyani - Letter: Sample letter to bank for waiving bank charges of Home Loan
- Juana - Letter: Sample Letter to Bank for Change of Name in Bank Account
- Dhruv - Letter: Sample Letter to Bank for Change of Nomination Details on Account of Death of Nominee
- Jebaprincy - Letter: Sample Authorization Letter to RBI for Depositing Old Rs.500 / 1000 notes
We congratulate all of the winners and participants.