You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Winners

Winners of Article Contest on "Letter to bank"

We are pleased to announce the winners of Article Contest on "Letter to bank". It was really interesting to see the creativity of ISC'ians as most of the members crafted informative and unique articles. It was indeed a tough call to tag a single person as the winner for this contest, so ISC decided to give first prize to two participants instead of giving a second prize. Also, we have chosen 4 participants for the consolation prize category.

The winners are:

First Prize - Rs 200 each

Consolation Prizes - Rs 50 each

We congratulate all of the winners and participants.
    Congratulations to all the winners and Good to see Kalyani Madam back in the list as she has a good and in depth knowledge of Mythological stories, cultural and Traditions of Hindu customs as I am a big fan of her Knowledge.
    A blunt knife or rusted knife can't be useful for anything just for the sake we call it as the knife similar to PayTM series or Sachin or Virat records.

Congratulations to Mr. Venkiteswaran and Ms. Vandana, the joint-winners of First 'Price'. Appreciation to Ms. Kalyani, Ms. Juana, Mr. Dhruv and Ms. Jebaprincy for winning consolation prizes.
    Caution: Explosive. Handle with care.

My best wishes and congratulations to Venkiteswaran and Vandana, the joint-winners of First 'Price' on letter to bank contest and also appreciation to Kalyani, Juana, Dhruv and Jebaprincy for winning consolation prizes.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Hearty congratulations to all the winners of the letter writing contest. Well done. Keep up your good letter writing ability.
    No life without Sun ¤

Hearty congratulations to Venkiteswaran sir and Vandana Mam for getting the first price in letter to bank contest. I also congratulate all the consolation prize winners.
    Regards
    Rizwan

Congratulations to Venkiteswaran sir and Vandana Ma'am for winning this contest.
    I extend my wishes to all the consolation prize winners.

Padmini

Living & Learning- simultaneous processes!

Congratulations to all the winners of this contest. From the past few months, banks played a great role in Indian economy. The bank employees had worked even for extra time to resolve issues of their customers. Many of us might have written letters to banks for accomplishing our task. These letters might have helped a lot to those customers.
    With regards,
    Ravi
    "Time & Tides waits for none"

My heartiest congratulations to the winners who Venkiteswaran, Vandana, Kalyani, Juana, Dhruv and Jebaprincy they really shown their best work because it will help lots of people.
    live happily in every situation of life

Hearty congratulations to Venkiteswaran sir and Vandana ma'am for being the winners and Kalyani, Juana, Dhruv and Jebaprincy for the consolation prizes!

And Partha at #588917 followed by Mr Mohan at #588927, why the price (instead of prize) has been placed within inverted comma? Sarcasm is okay but if it is criticism, then preferably it should be direct.

'Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance'- Confucius

Fortunately Mr. Syed Rizwan has been saved from the wrath of the Lead Editor!

Partha - I think Syed Rizwan made a genuine mistake while typing.

Congratulations to everyone whose entries were adjudged as worthy of prizes for this contest. It is hoped that we get good participation in future such contests too.

The Admin should note that I have been mistakenly credited with the cash prize twice. Please rectify it.

Keep smiling...one day life will get tired of upsetting you.

Partha at #589016, does within inverted comma have a special meaning? I feel so!
    'Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance'- Confucius

Vandana, Saji Ganesh, please re-visit the thread message. There just after the first para under sub heading"The winners are:"
    it is wrongly spelt as "First Price - Rs 200 each".(instead of first PRIZE)

Partha and Mohan had just dwelt on the inadvertently happened pun and made a bit of fun. So let us enjoy that. Probably Syed would have genuinely mistyped it or the computer auto would have done that.

Let us have a genuine laugh on the matter.

Mr. Venkiteswaran: Sincere thanks for taking my comment in the right spirit. Nowadays ISC Members and Editors have become very serious!

Even now, Mr. Saji Ganesh may think that a 'sajish' (conspiracy) is going on because his name is wrongly spelt. It's a pure joke-nothing else.

Thanks Partha, for indirectly pointing out my mistake, misspelling of Saji's name. I have edited and corrected it.

Even in my feverish state, I was aware of the misspelled word by the admin. in the announcement. I did take the responses in the right spirit & understood the pun. In fact, I realized that the word price in single quotes was not totally misplaced in the sense that it is associated with money (as is the prize!) and money is associated with banks, which was the centre of the contest . So I was simply having my own little fun, with a dig at Partha, deliberately being dead pan to point out that Syed's response was a typing mistake.

Anyway, let's not get into any more puns in this winners' thread!

(Saji - do relax!)

Keep smiling...one day life will get tired of upsetting you.

Thank you for flagging the 'mitsake' made by Admin. Enjoyed it :)

Congratulations to Mr. Venkiteswaran and Ms. Vandana, the joint-winners of First 'Price. Congratulations to Ms. Kalyani, Ms. Juana, Mr. Dhruv and Ms. Jebaprincy for winning consolation prizes.
    The greatest wealth in this world is mental peace and good health.

Hearty congratulations to all the winners

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.