You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Winners

Winners of TOW for the week 8th Jan to 14th Jan'17

It is time to announce the winners of TOW for the 8th Jan to 14th Jan'17.

It is decided to award special prize carrying 30 C.C to:
    Sushma for her thread - Does discussions really clear misunderstandings?

The kite festival might kept you all bit busy due to which the forum missed some good contributions from our active members. We expect qualitative and creative contributions as our TOW is awarded with higher C.C. Members are requested to enrich the forum with thoughtful threads. Please join me to congratulate the winner.
    Only one Winner why the title is Winners! Congratulation Sushma for winning the Thread of the week
    A blunt knife or rusted knife can't be useful for anything just for the sake we call it as the knife similar to PayTM series or Sachin or Virat records.

Congrats to special prize winner of the week 8th Jan to 14th Jan- Sushma for her wonderful thread Does discussions really clear misunderstandings- really deserves special prize.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

My hearty congratulations to the Thread of the Week Special prize winner Sushma.
    Regards
    Rizwan

Congratulations to Ms. Sushma for her award-winning thread. Her thread initiated meaningful discussion on the issue of usefulness/futility of discussion.
    Caution: Explosive. Handle with care.

Congratulations to Sushma for winning special prize in TOW contest.
    Padmini

Living & Learning- simultaneous processes!

Many many congratulations to Sushma for bagging this TOW contest. As you are the only winner of this contest, so it really matters a lot.
    With regards,
    Ravi
    "Time & Tides waits for none"

Congratulation to Sushma for winning the contest, I hope lots more from her in future.
    live happily in every situation of life

Thank you everyone. I am very pleased to see my name as a special prize winner.

Hearty congratulation Sushma! The cc and points have been credited.
    Knowledge is knowing tomato is a fruit; Wisdom is not putting it in fruit salad - Miles Kington.

Congratulation to special prize winner of the week 8th Jan to 14th Jan- Ms.Sushma
    'Education is a lifelong process, keep on learning new things'

Congratulations to the winner of TOW

Congratulations to Sushma for winning the TOW prize.

My Hearty congratulations to Sushma for Winning TOW contest. The article was really nice one to start on the discussions which clears up the misunderstandings.
    Some times peace is better than being Right!!!

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.