You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

As a tap, please shut my valve properly!

As a tap, I want to tell you an important thing when you go outside or when sleeping or you completed your washing the clothes or bathing e.t.c. make sure and ensure that shut my mouth properly because I need to give you water when you are in need because every single drop of water is precious not only in houses even in water tanker please shut my mouth properly or tie it strongly so that water will not be leaked inroads.Remember after using me carefully switch off my valve if needed switch off my main valve so that my sisters and brothers(other taps) will not leaked the water.Thanks for listening. Every drop of water counts!
    Nice thought provoking thread which every one has to heed and abide. Invariably I have seen that the wash basin tap is not closed properly or due to missing washer, the water would be wasted drop wise. I really get irritated when ever water is wasted because I know the importance of water as we are solely depending on government water works supply every 5th day. My children, and every one in the family are aware of how to save the water and us for every drop counts. Never ever allow the children to play with the water as they open the tap but does not know how to close it properly. In apartments , the water scarcity can be any time. If every one waste water for no reason , there can be emergency when we wont have single drop of water and we have wait for the society office to open the source of water. Better to have tab over every tap before going out and let us save every drop of water.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Very nice thread to aware people regarding wastage of water. Even I have noticed many taps that are not properly closed in homes or in public areas and a stream of water is continuously flowing through it. This generally happens due to lack of people's awareness or because of internal fault in the tap. We should understand the significance of each drop of water and conserve it for the coming generation.
    With regards,
    Ravi
    "Time & Tides waits for none"

Thank you, Ravi and Mohan, for acknowledging me and the threads..
    A blunt knife or rusted knife can't be useful for anything just for the sake we call it as the knife similar to PayTM series or Sachin or Virat records.

Even the water tanker which transports water to houses when there is a scarcity lot of water will get wasted on roads due to leakage....
    A blunt knife or rusted knife can't be useful for anything just for the sake we call it as the knife similar to PayTM series or Sachin or Virat records.

• Sign In to post your comments