You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: IndiaStudyChannel.com

How much time to review comments in city/village section?

I have posted comments about my place in city/village section on 19th January and it is not yet reviewed by the Editors. Please look into it.
    Mallela,

Please do not worry about pending submissions. Since editors have work outside of ISC, they may not be editing daily. As of now, all the updates of the My India section have been cleared. Please note that there is no need for a member to mention that one is born there. Simply give details of the place. Your update has been accordingly tuned.

Note, too, that good quality detailed updates will not only get high points & cc, but will also be posted on the main page of the city/village to occupy pride of place there!

When people come at you with their worst, you should come at them with your best (advice given to Selena Gomez by her mother, quoted in Time magazine.)

Thank you, Miss Vandana. I was just curious about it. Thanks for the instructions.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.