You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

How to post newspaper adds in job section ?

Actually we don't get link in newspaper of job adds, we only get the written one and there is no notification link available there, so how to post newspaper adds for example how to post hindustan times newspaper adds.
    I have submitted one add and that is rejected because I haven't submitted the link instead of link I have submitted the detail of newspaper from where I got the news for Example:- Hindustan times, delhi edition, htclassifieds, date 22nd January 2017, page number 14.
    Mr. Babu Saroj: I fully understand. That is a genuine problem. As far as I know , giving newspaper link is not possible. You can give the date and city edition along with the name of the newspaper.
    Caution: Explosive. Handle with care.

Yes, sir you are right, let see what editors has to say on this, I hope they understand and start accepting the details one instead of link description, earlier they used to approved this kind of job posts but what happened now.
    live happily in every situation of life

What is the time to publish an article..As I have submitted such articles and when they will get published??

Every news paper is available in online format or the internet format and through which we can give the link from their pages through clickable mode.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Yes sir, but in Hindustan newspaper online sites we can only see and read, the articles have unclickable link, so we cannot get link of that specified job post, and not only in Hindustan times but there are many newspaper sites where link is not available and there are many newspaper who don't have online version only.
    live happily in every situation of life

It is possible to give the index page link of Hindustan Times.

@Babu saroj,
    You have made the corrections properly and your post is approved now.

Kindly follow same guidelines in future too.

Hope this suffice your query.

• Sign In to post your comments