You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Requests

Is there any possibility for receiving payment from the inactive spider sites of ISC ?

Dear Webmaster / Managing Editor,

As I know, there used to be many spider sites of ISC which were more oriented towards the language / State. I was a member in one of the spider sites called TamilSpider(TSR). I have contributed in it and earned Rs.389 so far. The last contribution might be some 3+years back. I logged in today after long time and could see that the site is inactive. There are no contributions since last 1 year and articles were in pending state for more than 2 years. The threshold for payment in TSR is Rs.1000. I do not see any feasibility to contribute till that amount. Is there any chance of getting the payment for whatever I have earned so far in TSR irrespective of the threshold amount?
    Rizwan in fact I am also having some money pending to be paid to me in several spider sites and when I raised the same issue, ISC said that it cannot club the other sites payment with this and hence I had to forgo my earnings there.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Mohan Sir,
    The money may not clubbed but I believe ISC admins can release payments from the corresponding sister site itself for those members who request for it through active sites. As I understand, there could be few people only who will request for it because not more active members were present in the spider sites. I just went through the profiles of some senior members in TSR and could see that their earnings are in minus(-) which I believe means the members owe some money to ISC. When ISC can pay those senior members extra money thinking that they will contribute(which actually did not happen), they can also pay to the members who have not yet reached the threshold. Anyways, my doubt was whether they can release payments from the corresponding sites or not without considering the threshold?. Lets us wait for their response.

Regards
    Rizwan

I do agree Rizwan you made a point, but sister sites ceased to exist and they have been discontinued and hence your request may not be heeded. Just wait for Tony to respond.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Syed Rizwan,

Your query has been forwarded to Tony Sir. Please wait for his response. As far as I am aware, if you had reached the minimum payout level at the individual spider sites, you may be eligible for the payment.

Keep smiling...one day life will get tired of upsetting you.

Another sister site is Indiatravelblog.com. I heard that posting travel trips articles in Indiatravelblog will make me earn double in comparison to Indiastudychannel. So, I posted one of my travel article about Hyderabad on 14-Jan-17. But still, it is not approved. I think, its better to use ISC as it is active all time.
    With regards,
    Ravi
    "Time & Tides waits for none"

Ravi,

Please do not put in responses which are unrelated to the thread's topic. The IndiaTravelblog site is not one of the regional sites. If you have an issue about non-approval of your posts there, you should send a message to the Admin. of that site only and not raise the issue here at ISC. The issue about payment of regional sites has been raised here because those sites were discontinued, whereas the IndiaTravelblog site is very much operational.

Keep smiling...one day life will get tired of upsetting you.

Due to changed Google algorithms, we stopped accepting low quality and slim content. However, we are still open to accepting high-quality content in the sister sites, which will give you the opportunity to post more content and reach the payout level.

IndiaTravelBlog is an active and highly paid site. If you like to be an active contributor there, please let me know. We will work out the options there.

regards,
    Tony John
    Webmaster - IndiaStudyChannel.com

I am not active at TravelBlog, I rarely post articles there. But now I will be posting those articles in ISC only.
    With regards,
    Ravi
    "Time & Tides waits for none"

Tony Sir,
    Thanks for your response. I am just trying to understand the line that mentions "We can workout the options there". Does this mean balance payment of TamilSpider will be adjusted in IndiaTravelBlog once I become an active member?

Regards
    Rizwan

Syed,

Tony does not mean that the 'balance payment of TamilSpider will be adjusted in IndiaTravelBlog once you become an active member'.

What I could interpret from - We will work out the options there.- is that the remuneration per posting is negotiable for IndiaTravelBlog.

@ Mohan - Tony had made his stance very much clear about the 'amount earned by members but not reached the payout level' at all the sisters sites long ago. So, what is the point in repeating your demand camouflaging it? Well, it beats me entirely. What value did you add by your response #588983 to this thread? Did it answer Syed's query in any way?

When you talk, you are only repeating what you already know. But if you listen, you may learn something new!

@Tony

Atleast some message may be sent to the authors whether the article at indiatravelblog/tamilspider will be considered or not instead of just keep it as new submission and hence further action may be taken by the author whether to retain or take it out and use it in some personal platforms.

Nice to be in ISC and feel the difference.

Balance payment from any regional sites will not be adjusted in any other sites since each site is operated as a separate business in the records. It was communicated to all leading contributors that the regional sites are no longer fully functional and if any content needs to be posted, they need to get in touch with me directly and make arrangements for approval.

ITB is different. It is our new site and we are actively promoting it. However, we are accepting articles only from qualified contributors and articles are approved only after mutual negotiation of rates. Such negotiation needs to be done over chat, Facebook or email.

regards,
    Tony John
    Webmaster - IndiaStudyChannel.com

Thank you Tony.
    Nice to be in ISC and feel the difference.

Thanks for the explanation Tony Sir. Got it cleared.

Forum editors, this thread can be locked.

Regards
    Rizwan

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.