You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

Why News channels are reporting Protesters set the fire but it was actually the police set the fire!

The Jallikattu protesters are always peaceful and the police set the fire to the vehicles to beat the public but the news channels are also biased and reporting fake news. This is how India is? The Police even had set fire to poor people homes, auto and bikes. I'm ashamed of how police behave in his country.

facebook.com/groups/307920652632969/permalink/1270659513025740/
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2KV5eItLEMI
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DQLNZjpGvw0

If the news channels report the original news then they can't record at the next time, they will also get beaten. Today a few news reporters already got beaten by the police.
    When situations like mass protest it is the duty of the police to maintain calm and peace. The students were making peaceful protest across the TN without any interference of political leaders. As soon as politics entered the arena everything gone haywire. If the CM O Pannerselvam chosen to visit Mariana and passified the students, that could have been a great gesture. CM had the time to visit Alanganallur to inaugurate Jallikattu after passing ordnance, but never had the time to visit Marina. So the students continued stir and the police did use lathis and gas to disperse the mob but the students wont relent and they ran to the shore. This made the police jittery and wants to create such situation that students unity should get some blot and hence indulged in unlawful activities. The court has warned the police not to harm so they took the revenge this way.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Just now I was watching the video where in some police in Triplicane area of Chennai entered a lane, destroyed the private vehicles at their will and those who yelled were scolded.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

In spite of such open scenes from the news channels and facebook, when I explained the situation to my collegue about the danger to public and students in the good faith of warning him about his additional care, he just told ,these are students mistake etc., and blindly arguing in supporting way of government and police as if they did correct. I fed up with his arguments and just ignore him out with a decision that till such blind supporters are there, the miscreants should be in the middle of good persons. It is the fate of the Public and for this the British rule itself felt better.

There are lot of mobile recorded videos flashing in youtube and facebook. Surprisingly only few news channels dared to show that on air. Police commissioner acknowledged the videos and said that he would take action after authenticating videos. News papers are now not printing anything related Jallikattu. Sometimes it becomes scary to understand whom to trust. If it is evident and you have seen with your eyes then trust it and fight for justice till end.
    Avi
    Life Is Beautiful

• Sign In to post your comments