You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

I received one more payment from dotnetspider!

It is to share my joy that I am proficient writer in dotnetspider which is a sister site of ISC as I received one more payment from dotnetspider as the total tally goes to 7 in regards to payments announcement as I am very thankful to Tonny,Timmy,Raghav and DNS Editorial team for encouraging me with these awards and cash payments not only that I can update my resume with all these awards and it will give more value to my resume than my fellow competitors.
    Bhushan, while appreciating you on your efforts and compensations received, I also suggest you give specific details so that it may help some other members also.

As the Awarded date is Aug 2016 as I forgot fill my Invoice details at that time....

A blunt knife or rusted knife can't be useful for anything just for the sake we call it as the knife similar to PayTM series or Sachin or Virat records.

Delete Attachment

With due respect to Mr. Bhushan and all other Members who are also Members of 'dotnetspider', I would like to know the reason and rationale to announce receipt of payment from that site, in this site. Can I also announce receipt of my monthly salary from my office in ISC?

Just asking.

Caution: Explosive. Handle with care.

#589126 as regards to #589124 I just furnished my details....
    A blunt knife or rusted knife can't be useful for anything just for the sake we call it as the knife similar to PayTM series or Sachin or Virat records.

Accept my best wishes for having received 1000 rupees as payment from our Dot Net Spider and this proves that there is ample scope for earning for the performing members.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

• Sign In to post your comments