You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: IndiaStudyChannel.com

Work As A Content Writer At ISC

I am currently working as a content writer. So if I want to work as a content writer at ISC, how do I need to apply for it? Can anyone please tell me the procedure?
    Now that you have expressed your willingness to be a content writer for this site, surely it would be considered by our site administrators. But your profile shows that you are still a silver level member and needs to be fine tuned in your writing capabilities. Make some good contributions in all the sections of this site and become a gold level member for which your score should be 1000 points and by that time you will become more confident and more refined in getting good ideas and make some good content writing too. So take the challenge from now and achieve the goal.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Sujish,

I think you are asking about joining the ISC content development team of writers who are working on the content for various sections (presently it is the Courses database.) Members are selected for this work based on the quality of their contributions in various sections, keeping in mind English and writing skills as well as adherence to rules of the site. From time to time editors who see potential recommend names of members for the work or a formal announcement may be made as per the requirement. So let your work speak for itself. Your membership level as such will not matter.

Keep smiling...one day life will get tired of upsetting you.

Thank you mam! Well, I will try and give my best at every step. And as you said, my work will speak for me one day (I hope so).

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.