You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Winners

Winners of the TOW contest for the week 15th – 21st Jan’17

There were some interesting threads last week focusing on various social and political issues and very good discussions took place in the Forum. Now it is time to announce the result of the TOW for the week 15th – 21st Jan'17.

The Winner is:
    Saji Ganesh for his unique thread - The world would have been a better place if we all practised what we preach.
    ~The thread really touches the core point and highlights how we preach and act!

It is also decided to award Special Prize to:
    1. Gagan Ahari for his thread - You can't do wrong unless you do something.
    ~A motivational thread to attempt for something instead of doing nothing!
    2. Soundharya for her thread - Is social media a right platform to raise voice against a social issue?
    ~ A thread which reflects the voice of the common people and the prevailing situation in the country.

The winner will get 50 points and 50 c.c while the the special prize carries 30 points and 30 c.c. Cash credits are given to the other threads based on their quality. Members, please join me to congratulate the winners.
    My heartiest congratulation to the winner of the TOW award Saji Ganesh and special prize winners Gagnahari and Soundharya. Well done members. Keep up your good work. May God bless you all to win more and more awards and prizes from ISC.
    No life without Sun

Hearty congratulations to Mr. Saji Ganesh, Mr. Gagan Ahari and Ms. Soundharya for their award-winning threads. Well done!
    Caution: Explosive. Handle with care.

My heartiest congratulation to the winner of the TOW award Saji Ganesh and special prize winners Gagnahari and Soundharya. Good Job!. win more and more awards and prizes from ISC.
    A blunt knife or rusted knife can't be useful for anything just for the sake we call it as the knife similar to PayTM series or Sachin or Virat records.

My best wishes and heartiest congratulation to the winner of the TOW award Saji Ganesh whose entry was best and mind boggling and appreciation to special prize winners Gagnahari and Soundharya.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Congratulations to the winner of the TOW award Saji Sir and both the special prize winners Gagnahari and Soundharya. The awarded threads are good with great meaning and learning for readers.
    Padmini

Living & Learning- simultaneous processes!

My heartiest congratulations to Mr. Saji Ganesh, Mr. Gagan Ahari and Ms. Soundharya for winning the TOW.
    live happily in every situation of life

Congratulations to the winners of TOW contest. My hearty congratulations to all the members including Saji Ganesh, Soundhrya, Gaganahari. Keep contributing and sharing your valuable knowledge here.
    With regards,
    Ravi
    "Time & Tides waits for none"

Congratulations to the prize winners Saji, Gagan Ahari and Soundharya . Keep those wonderful threads coming!
    When people come at you with their worst, you should come at them with your best (advice given to Selena Gomez by her mother, quoted in Time magazine.)

Thanks to the editors for selecting my thread as the winner and thanks a lot to all for the good wishes. Hearty congratulations to the Special Prize winners Gagan Ahari and Soundharya!

The cc and points have been duly credited.

'Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance'- Confucius

Congratulations to TOW prize winners : Saji Ganesh, Gagan Ahari and Soundharya .

Hai friends.. Please allow one day baby of this platform to extend Heartiest CONGRATULATIONS to the Winner Saji Ganesh ji and the Special Prize Winners Gagan Ahari ji and Soundharya ji.. This forum expecting much more interested and valuable contributions from you all. My best wishes to you all to fulfill the same.

Congratulations to the Thread of the Week award winner Saji Ganesh. I also congratulate the Special prize winners Gagan Ahari and Soundharya.
    Regards
    Rizwan

Congrats to the winners. I am very happy to note that in ISC there are so many good writers who are professionally well established in this field.
    ISC has provided a very good platform to not only the established writers but also to the budding ones. These competitions are really very encouraging and motivating for all of us.
    I have joined ISC about a month back and found it more academic then commercial and that is the reason people have got a long time relationship with it. To me it looks purely an academic channel.
    Once again I congratulate and wish all the members happy participating in these contests.

Knowledge is power.

My heartiest congratulations to (the winner of the TOW for the week 15th – 21st Jan'17 Award) Saji Ganesh and special prize winners Gagnahari and Soundharya. Keep the tempo high and keep on putting your best efforts.
    The greatest wealth in this world is mental peace and good health.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.