'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
Even this challenging situation would ease
Service to mankind is service to God.
'Knowing others is wisdom, knowing yourself is Enlightenment'- Lao Tzu
1. Knowledge helps if the student or the person is in need of that.
2. Money helps when the person is struggling.
3. Food helps when the person is starving.
4. Shelter helps when the person is looking for a way to stay.
5. Clothing helps when one is in need of that.
So it all depends on how we are helping each other. Some of the time we can't help because we can't gauge the situation of that person. But overall, in my opinion we need to give what we can. Again if we want to otherwise we should not force our own mind for that too. Sometimes it's better not to donate than donating.
"Time & Tides waits for none"
Amar Sen's vision remains even after his death
I don't know if anybody is inspired to donate organs after his/her death.
Non-violence is the greatest Dharma; So too is all righteous violence.