You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Winners

Star of the Week award- 15th to 21st January '17- Winner!

It has been quite sometime that we could announce the Star of the Week award. Not that we did not make an effort but, to be frank, we could not locate a star that stood out and invited our attention saying that 'here I am, the star you are looking for'.

However, after a long wait, we saw a star that shone better than many others; a star that seemed to convince us that 'believe me, I can, given a chance, shine better'. So friends, we are announcing the Star of the Week award for the week 15th to 21st January '17 and the winner is Avi. We hope that he will remain active in different sections and will start becoming more active in this site.

Avi will receive a cash reward of Rs 250/-.

Friends, please join me in congratulating the winner, Avi!
    Congratulations to Star of the Week(15th to 21st January '17)- Winner Avi.

Best Wishes to shine more and win more such awards and achievements.

My hearty congratulations to Avi for winning the star of the week. Star of the week award is something special in ISC. All the best for future works in ISC.
    Whatever happens life should move on...
    Thanks Karthik

Hearty Congratulation to Avi for being announced the STAR of the WEEK. It is like a big sixer hit by AVi in a test match of a cricket match as there was no Star for the last few weeks..

Congratulation Avi for winning the Star of the Week award. May you contribute more in different sections and get more such awards in future.

My hearty congratulations to Avi for winning the star of the week. All the best for future works in ISC.
    A blunt knife or rusted knife can't be useful for anything just for the sake we call it as the knife similar to PayTM series or Sachin or Virat records.

My hearty congratulations to the Star of the Week award winner Avi. Wishing you to win more awards like this in future. All the best..!
    Regards
    Rizwan

My best wishes to the star of the week contest Avi. Hope this award would bring further good and great contributions from the member. All the best for future.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

My heartiest congratulations to Avi for becoming a star of the month, I hope that he will continue to dominate in every section.
    live happily in every situation of life

My hearty congratulations to Avi for winning Star of the week award. I hope that you will maintain your continuity in different sections of ISC. Such type of awards encourage new members to grow more and more here.
    With regards,
    Ravi
    "Time & Tides waits for none"

Heartiest congratulations to Avi for winning the prestigious Star of the Week award. May you win other awards too, with your quality performance.
    Patience and perseverance pays

My hearty Congratulations to Avi for Star of the Week award (15th to 21st January '17)- Winner.
    The greatest wealth in this world is mental peace and good health.

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.