You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Winners

Republic day India - Paint the celebration - Winners

Dear members, hope you had a wonderful Republic day. It was quite exciting to see the entries received for the contest Republic day India. Appreciations to the great efforts.

Winners:
    Soundharya and Kunjumol receive 100 Rs each for their creations.

Runners - up:
    Prince Pal Sachin, Vaishnavi gaonkar and Anosua M receive 75 Rs each for their efforts.

The rest of the eligible entries receive 10 Rs each for their good efforts.

Members, please join me to congratulate the winners and participants for their creative efforts.
    My heartiest congrats to all the winner painters of Republic day 2017. Well done Soundharya, Kunjumol, Prince Pal Sachin, Vaishnavi Gaonkarand Anousa M.
    No life without Sun ¤

Heartiest congratulations to Soundharya and Kunjumol, the winners and Prince, Vaishnavi and Anosua, the runners-up in the Republic Day India painting contest! A word of appreciation to all other participating members also! Hope to see more creative contributions from your side.
    The man behind the idea, Sudarmani, need to be appreciated too!

The cc and points have been credited to all the winners.

Knowledge is knowing tomato is a fruit; Wisdom is not putting it in fruit salad - Miles Kington.

Excited to see my name in the winners list. Thank you so much for selecting my work as the winner. My heartiest congratulations to Kunjumol, Prince pal Sachin, Vaishnavi and Anousa.

Congratulations to prize winners :Soundharya, Kunjumol, Prince Pal Sachin, Vaishnavi Gaonkarand Anousa M.

Hearty congratulation to all the winners of Republic Day painting contest. All the participants have tried to bring out their hidden artistic talent.

Wow! So excited to see my names in the list. I have first time participated in any contest in this site and I am so happy. Congratulations to Soundharya, Kunjumol, Prince Pal Sachin, Vaishnavi Gaonkar and the other contestants who have particiapted in this contest.

My heartiest congrats to all the winners of Republic day 2017. Well done Soundharya, Kunjumol, Prince Pal Sachin, Vaishnavi Gaonkarand Anousa M.
    A blunt knife or rusted knife can't be useful for anything just for the sake we call it as the knife similar to PayTM series or Sachin or Virat records.

Congratulations to Soundharya and Kunjumol for winning the Republic Day painting contest. I also congratulate Prince, Vaishnavi and Anosua for getting the runner up prizes. It was indeed a great creative contest with so many different kinds of paintings.
    Regards
    Rizwan

My best wishes and heartiest congratulations to Soundharya and Kunjumol standing as the winners and Prince, Vaishnavi and Anosua, adjudged as the runners-up in the Republic Day India painting contest. All the entries were awesome.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

My heartiest congratulations to Soundharya, Kunjumol, Prince Pal Sachin, Vaishnavi Gaonkarand Anousa M for winning the contest.
    live happily in every situation of life

My heartiest congratulations to Soundharya and Kunjumol for winning this Republic Day contest. You both just nailed it. I also congratulate to other members who are runner-ups in this contest.
    With regards,
    Ravi
    "Time & Tides waits for none"

Thanks for choosing my creation as 3rd best entry to this contest along with my co-participant Saundarya. (Noted there are no first and second best entries). Congratulations to Prince , Vaishnavi and Anousa . Also I thank all those who have expressed their appreciation for our efforts.

Kunjumol

Heartiest congratulations to Ms. Soundharya and Ms. Kunjumol, the winners, and Mr. Prince, Ms. Vaishnavi Gaonkar and Ms. Anosua, the runners-up in the Republic Day India painting contest. Appreciation to Mr. Sudarmani for successfully conducting the competition.
    Caution: Explosive. Handle with care.

Thank you all for the wishes ..... and congratulations to Soundharya, Kunjumol,
    Prince Pal Sachin and Anosua M

Congratulations to the Republic day India - Paint the celebration - Winners

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.