You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Payments

Regarding mode of payment i receive

how i will receive real money from this site after doing the stuffs mentioned here
    Dear Member,
    Please go through the below link to understand about the payments process in IndiaStudyChannel.
    How to receive payments from IndiaStudyChannel?

Regards
    Rizwan

Chakshu Jain warm welcome to this site. As a new member I can understand your curiosity as to how to get payment from this site. For that you have to contribute contents in this forum, write articles in that section, raise or respond to questions asked in the ask expert section and by submitting job opportunities in job sections. Once you share content, the points are awarded and this will decide your member position too. By the way points are no yard stick for your earnings. As you go on sharing information, you will gather points and that will bring a position of top 20 members for whom the site revenue bonus is also eligible. But before that it is better to read the posting guide lines and help topics to know more about this site. Also visit the profiles of performing members and get to know their writing caliber and earning potential so that you can start with right earnest. All payments are routed through bank account only.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Being a new member, it is quite obvious that you might be thinking about Payment options. So, regarding Payment you can visit the link mentioned above by Syed. Additionally, I would like to tell you that Payment is usually done by NEFT after the end of the month. You will have to upload a document containing information like Name, Account Number, IFSC Code, etc. And your payment will be done within few days.
    With regards,
    Ravi
    "Time & Tides waits for none"

• Sign In to post your comments