You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

How do you channelize your anger?

I read somewhere that Anger is an acid that can do more harm to the vessel in which it is stored than to anything on which it is poured. We cannot deny the fact that at some moment we get angry and we react. It's all about the reaction we give and we fluctuate in the spectrum from hypoangry to a hyper one. It's better to channelize your anger, I guess. And many have some strategy also. Some shout in solitude, some play to release all the frustration, some just break something and some just consume the anger in themselves. I don't know if anger can be taken as a powerful weapon as a double edged sword, but I do feel it hurts the vessel. Share your strategies and have the people to make it good use.
    According to me the major cause for anger is expectation. We all expect from others according to our thought and everybody should say ok to our thoughts and if there is a controversy or counter word, our blood pressure get hiked and leads to anger in us. In some times, the dejection also leads to anger. For all such things, we should think both sides when we plan somethings to avoid or expect the controversy. When our thoughts are in the correct way, the others also agreed to our thoughts and we can avoid anger in us. However, we got angry, we should try to passive ourselves by saying one,two,three in our mind (this suggestion told by my grand father in my childhood) otherwise we can swallow a tumblerfull water fastly.

Gagan Ahari,

Before raising a topic in the forum for discussion, please use the search box and check to see if the topic has already been covered in the last few months or so. Repeated topics simply elicit same views from the same members as before so there is no point really in raising that topic again. If you use the search box, you will see tons of forum thread on this exact same topic, including one last month on What is your anger management technique? .

Keep smiling...one day life will get tired of upsetting you.

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.