You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: IndiaStudyChannel.com

Are members allowed to announce & send cash prize for a self-anounced contest on their own?

Recently I posted a thread wherein I had announced that I will give prize money on my own to those who decode the message. The issue of announcing & sending cash prize for a self-announced contest was sent to the admin for clarification for which no update has been provided till date. I do not have any issue with the delay in clarifying the admin stand, understanding that there are a lot of high-priority issues on the hands of the admin.

To avoid conflict of the sorts in future, I would like to know whether the admin has any issue with such announcement and with sending the prize money without compromising the contact details of the members.

An early clarification will be highly appreciated!
    The moment I was writing this message, Tony made his stand clear on the issue in Rack your brains, decode the message & get a virtual gift! .

I do not see any logic in the clarification provided though. Still , I am bound to follow the guidelines of the admin, so I will not announce any cash-prize henceforth for any such self-announced contest.

The thread may be locked as & when the team deems it fit.

When you talk, you are only repeating what you already know. But if you listen, you may learn something new!

Gypsy,

Tony Sir has replied in your other thread a little while ago.

When people come at you with their worst, you should come at them with your best (advice given to Selena Gomez by her mother, quoted in Time magazine.)

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.