You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Problems/Complaints

Enough is enough - need a resolution, and soon

It has been over a fortnight since I requested for my name to be removed from the map created by a member. Despite my request and the Managing Director's very curt directive to the member - "Remove the map from your profile page (otherwise the Webmasters can do so)...If at all you put any map at your profile page at any time in the future, let it be only with names of those who have agreed to have it.", the map with my name exists on the member's profile page.

Can the admin please intervene and expedite the removal of my name from the map.
    This is too much from Sun. When the author does not want nor interested to have her name in the Map created by him, the matter must end there and in spite of ME giving directives Sun has not taken action. So ISC should take action immediately.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Where can I see this map? I will make sure the primary of members are respected in ISC.
    regards,
    Tony John
    Webmaster - IndiaStudyChannel.com

Thank you Tony. The map can be found here. Appreciate your prompt response. Thanks again.
    Underestimate me...that'll be fun!

Dear Web Master and the affected member,
    I don't want the Web Master to do a job of deleting a particular members name from the ISC India map. It may not be possible for the Web Master as the ISC India Map is my own good baby. The Web Master can only remove the entire map from my profile page if he so wishes.
    Since I do not want our dear Web Master to perform an unworthy destructive job, I have buried the ISC Map under the bottom of the ISC sea.
    Affected members can relax forever.
    No one to worry about the ISC India Map in future. RIP ISC India Map.

No life without Sun ¤

Respecting others, their wishes & their privacy was the need of the moment. Instead of burying his ego and removing the names of the members, who do not wish their names on the map, the member chose to bury his own baby (the ISC map).

Pathetic!

When you talk, you are only repeating what you already know. But if you listen, you may learn something new!

Frustration should not set in. What is the use when the Map creator made with all those creativity and wasted time to bring in such a good map of ISC members across the country. By removing one name he could have retained the Map to be the permanent feature in his profile.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Sun is safe on this earth. Sun has no ego or frustration. All my actions have its own meaning. Though buried, the ISC India Map lives in my heart and in the heart of my well wishers.

For better understanding of my action - I have prepared a good sweet dish, but added a bitter item by mistake. I found it unfit for consumption. I threw away the whole dish as a waste.

No life without Sun ¤

Yes, respect for another is important, even in the virtual world.

When everything else failed, the fear of the Webmaster's 'danda', worked. It says so much of the power of disciplining.

In an institution, a boss has to be obeyed and respected. The supreme authority of ISC has to be respected and honoured. I did not want our good Web Master to do a dirty job of deleting a product which was highly appreciated and awarded by the same Web Master. It is not the fear, but the self-discipline and respect to ISC that made me to bury the map under the ISC sea.

To me, Web master is the Sup[reme court, ME is the High court, Editors are the District sessions court to deal with the ISC disciplinary cases.

However, I am very successful with ISC India Map. It lives even after its burial.

@ Our Web Master never uses a 'danda'(stick) but uses his 'dhanda'(cool)mind.

No life without Sun ¤

[Response removed by Admin. Read forum policies.]
    When you talk, you are only repeating what you already know. But if you listen, you may learn something new!

Self-discipline, I am sorry, what does that mean?

I'm certain the Webmaster and all other members would have lauded such exemplary behaviour had it come before the warning. I reiterate what I mentioned earlier, it was the fear of the 'danda'.

No life without Sun ¤

The author might feel happy with the Danda of Web Master, In fact, she failed utterly, I must say and other members would agree. I reiterate that the author has failed completely. The author doesn't know what is behind the ISC screen.
    No life without Sun ¤

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.