You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Winners

Rumour Buster: Demonetisation of Rs 500 and Rs 1,000 notes in India - Winners

We have three winners for the contest "Rumour Buster: Demonetisation of Rs 500 and Rs 1,000 notes in India"! They are Partha Kansabanik, Chitra Rana Raghav and Joyshree.

Each of the winners will get Rs 100 as prize money

Congratulations!!!
    Congratulations Partha and Chitra. It was an innovative and unique contest
    The response to this contest was also huge and full of variety. Looking forward to such contests in future.

Live life Kingsize!

Congratulations to Partha, Chitra and Joyshree for winning the Rumour Buster contest. It was an interesting contest indeed.
    Regards
    Rizwan

Heartily congratulation to Partha, Chitra and Joyshree very interesting stories have been shared by the participants. That was the stream of rumor in the all over the India.
    Prasanna
    Well done is better than well said

Oh My God! Was it a contest? A very pleasant surprise in the gloomy situation which I am presently facing! Congratulations to Mrs. Chitra Rana Raghav and Ms. Joyshree.
    Caution: Explosive. Handle with care.

I was surprised that it was a contest. Any way Congratulations to Partha, Chitra and Joyshree for winning the Rumour Buster contest and that was great contributions from every member.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

A contest of surprise with 500 and 1000 currency notes. My heartiest congrats to Partha, Chitra and Joyshree for winning Rs. 100/- after bursting the rumour about Rs. 500 and Rs. 1000 currencies. Well done members.
    No life without Sun

A Good contest in the purview of the order of the day. My heartiest congrats to Partha, Chitra, and Joyshree for winning Rs. 100/- after bursting the rumor about Rs. 500 and Rs. 1000 currencies. Well done members
    A blunt knife or rusted knife can't be useful for anything just for the sake we call it as the knife similar to PayTM series or Sachin or Virat records.

My heartiest congratulations to Partha, Chitra and Joyshree for winning the contest.
    live happily in every situation of life

Thank you ISC, this is the reason I can never go away, ISC keep reminding of love I get here.
    Even when I am kind of away or feeling less interested, ISC keep recognizing, rewarding my work. Man, who does that! Love you ISC!
    Congratulations to co winners too.

Regards:
    Chitra Rana

Congratulations to all the three winners namely, Partha, Chitra and Joyshree for winning this contest. It was a worthy topic to be discussed as this happening as affected lives of many people.
    With regards,
    Ravi
    "Time & Tides waits for none"

I am surprised many of you were not aware that it was on the level of a contest, in the sense that Tony Sir had clearly stated "Best contributors of this thread will receive Cash credits of Rs 100 each. There will be multiple winners based on the level of contribution." As I ask often enough, "Doesn't anybody read announcement threads properly?!"

Congrats to Partha, Chitra and Joyshree for being selected as the best contributors. It was indeed something different & interesting.

When people come at you with their worst, you should come at them with your best (advice given to Selena Gomez by her mother, quoted in Time magazine.)

Hearty congrats to all three members - Partha, Chitra and Joyshree for winning the contest of the most trending topic. It is not very easy to get a contest on winning side on the trending topics. All the very best to others

Hearty Congratulations to Partha Kansabanik, Chitra Rana Raghav and Joyshree. Good wishes to all ISC members.

Congratulations to Partha Kansabanik, Chitra Rana Raghav and Joyshree. , for winning prize in this unique contest.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.