You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Reward Programs

Wizard and Super Contributor awards for the month of Dec '16- Winners!

We are now announcing the Winners of the Wizard and Super Contributor awards which are given to members who contribute well in such a way as to maintain the quality in a particular section during a month. And the winners for the month of December '16 are-

Article section - Partha kansabanik

Ask Expert section - Sheo Shankar Jha

Forums - Venkiteswaran

Each of the Wizards will receive a cash reward of Rs 250/-.

The winner of the Super Contributor award with a cash reward of Rs 100/- in the Photos section is - Ramakrishna Kambhampati

We could not find anyone eligible for the Jobs and Updates categories. Hope members will pay more attention and be serious while contributing to these sections in the coming months.

New members who are not aware of our reward programs may check out Ongoing awards and rewards programs at ISC.

Friends, please join me in congratulating the Wizard and Super Contributor award winners!
    I congratulate Mr. Sheo Shankar Jha, Mr. Venkiteswaran, Mr. Kambhampati for getting the prestigious awards. My thanks to Mr. Saji Ganesh for giving me another pleasant surprise.
    Caution: Explosive. Handle with care.

The cash rewards and points have been credited. Please check.
    'Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance'- Confucius

My hearty congrats to the wizard award winner for Article section - Partha Kansabanik who has carved himself nicely in this section and his contents were informative to the satisfaction of the net user. Like wise our another expert of Ask Expert section - Sheo Shankar Jha, who was also awarded the wizard in this section has come up with some good answers to the questions raised. And who can forget the wizard awardee for Forums - Venkiteswaran, who was known for his apt responses with larger details . This time the winner of the Super Contributor award with a cash reward of Rs 100/- in the Photos section went to - Ramakrishna Kambhampati, congrats to him.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Congratulations to winners. Keep doing well.

Congratulations to the winners of the Wizard awards which are given to the following members for the month of December '16 - Article section - Partha kansabanik, Ask Expert section - Sheo Shankar Jha, Forums - Venkiteswaran and the Super Contributor in the Photos section- Ramakrishna Kambhampati!
    The greatest wealth in this world is mental peace and good health.

My heartiest congratulations to Partha kansabanik, Sheo Shankar Jha, Venkiteswaran and Ramakrishna Kambhampati for winning the contest, I wish that there might be someone in the job section also but nevertheless next month when the editors think that this person is deserving.
    live happily in every situation of life

My hearty CONGRATS to the winners of Wizard and Super Contributors. A new member like me may inspire like anything by watching ongoing award announcements. Seniors are really doing good and they are the motivators in this forum. Very excited and feel good to be part of this platform. Once again congrats to the winners and all the best to others.

Hearty congratulations to the members who have been announced as the Winner of the Wizard and Super Contributor award. I wish everyone to get more awards like this in future.
    Regards
    Rizwan

Hearty congratulations to all the winners

Congratulations to the winners of the Wizard - Venkat sir, Sheo Shankar Jha, Ramakrishna and Partha. Good going and keep it up.
    Regards,
    Jagdish

Congratulations to Partha, Sheo Shankar and Venkiteswarian for attaining Winners of the wizards for the month of December. I am also very happy to be adjudged as Super Contributor for Photo Section for this month.

Congratulations to all the winners. They have really contributed lot of contents and opinions for the benefit of all of us. The time and vigor they have put during the period is praiseworthy and we feel proud that we have such ISCians with us.
    Keep it up friends, we enjoy reading your posts.

Knowledge is power.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.