You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Competition Entries

"New", a wind of change.

"NEW" I like that word so much. It has got a nice ring to it.

So much significance for such a simple word! It's amazing to know that such a simple word can really mean so much. There is no person who would ever dislike that word. In fact, everyone will be so keen and happy to hear it.

A child will like it when he gets a new dress or a new cycle or a new toy. Wife's like their husbands so much when they walk in with a new pair of earrings or a necklace. Men go mad when they are behind their new car or bike or that new television when they present it so proud in front of everyone. You see fellas, such a small word, but yet such powerful emotions. Wouldn't it be wonderful if all of us had that ability to cheer someone up like this? We don't even consider that. In this era of competitions, monetary havens and luxurious life styles, we often forget the guy next door who can't afford to buy even a new pair of shoes. Wouldn't it be better to become a new wind of change in his life?

Think my dear friends! Think!

TOW entry thread.

Sid
    Yes I do agree with the author. We are all fascinated with the word New and know that when ever any product or service appears with tag line new, we are attracted towards it and in fact want to test and enjoy. Taking this weakness as advantage, the manufacturers and producers of many products and services are often using the word new in their packs and that attracts us very much. Along with new, the other words which draw our attention are new improved, new tested, new guaranteed. By mentioning the same we are bound to react quickly and grab the product for testing.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.