You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Announcements

January 2017 Cash Payment Announcement

We have announced the January 2017 Cash Payments for Editors and Members.

To view the Cash Payment details, visit our Cash Credits page.

Please follow the instructions to receive the payment if your name has been announced for a payment in the credits section.
    My heartiest congratulations to all those who have figured in the list. Keep it up fellow ISCians!
    When you talk, you are only repeating what you already know. But if you listen, you may learn something new!

Congratulations to all members who are receiving cash payment for the month of January 2017.
    Regards
    Rizwan

Congrats to all the members who are benefited with the cash payment announcement this time and I am also benefited with rupees 1000 as cash payment for which invoice has been uploaded.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Hearty congratulations to all those who could find a place in the cash payment list! I am glad to be there after a gap.
    Knowledge is knowing tomato is a fruit; Wisdom is not putting it in fruit salad - Miles Kington.

Congratulations to all proud and active Members whose name have been found in this month's list. Somehow I am fortunate to find myself included in the list.
    Caution: Explosive. Handle with care.

Congratulations to everyone who has payment this month, best of Luck for next month, work hard and ISC will pay you.
    live happily in every situation of life

Appreciation: For the first time, the ISC has released the payment on the same day of submitting the invoice. Today early morning I uploaded the invoice and by evening my account was credited. Thanks.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

My hearty congratulations to all those who are receiving cash payment. I am happy to find my name also in the list.

A very cheerful day to the Cash winners today. I would like to extend my hearty congratulations to all the winners. Also congrats to Mohan ji for getting the payment on the same day. Really the management of ISC is appreciable.

Hearty congratulations to all the winners. My name is announced in the list please let me know how to visit the payment details page to upload the invoice.

GSAdhiks,

Your name has not been announced in the list of eligible payees. Please refer to this thread for a better understanding: Instructions on how to get payment from IndiaStudyChannel.com. You can post further queries in that thread.

Keep smiling...one day life will get tired of upsetting you.

Congratulations to all the members whose name has been announced for ISC Payments.
    With regards,
    Ravi
    "Time & Tides waits for none"

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.