You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Problems/Complaints

How do I make posting restrictions go away?

Please refer to my thread created on 30 December 2016 - Restricted from posting in the school section. I was made to understand that the restriction was because a few of my posts to the section had not been reviewed.

At that time I thought it was a system generated restriction, but it now appears to have been done manually. I am nonplussed – my earlier request was denied, even though it was urgent. I had to amend my articles to make them eligible for the double reward programme. Surely rules could have been flexed for a genuine request.

All my submissions have been reviewed and accepted, yet the restriction status has not been removed. How do I make the restriction to go away?
    Juana,

Give me a minute. I will check it out, if it is a technical bug or some other reason. I am nonplussed too as to why you should still be facing any restriction!

Keep smiling...one day life will get tired of upsetting you.

Juana,

I think a few of your school posts may be in pending mode for corrections. Please check that out, make the necessary corrections and let us know. We will review them and then see if you are still unable to submit schools.

Vandana,

Checked. Could find just one school post in the pending section. It would be nice to receive alerts when posts are placed under pending.

"A love affair with knowledge will never end in heartbreak" - Michael Garrett Marino

Found another school. The Home Page of this school is hacked this is the contact page and this is the - Home Page hacked. Do I post the link to the hacked home page?
    "A love affair with knowledge will never end in heartbreak" - Michael Garrett Marino

Juana,

It is fine to give the contact us page if the home page is hacked so that the reader can at least know the address & contact details if they wish to get in touch with the school. We will approve the post, no issue on that.

I have posted the school post without modification. Here is a link to it.

Duplicate.

Juana,

Please give us an update and let us know if you are still facing restrictions in posting schools, since as per your profile account you have no restrictions for any sections other than those which are closed generally for all members.

Vandana,

I was able to access the section yesterday after I created this thread. Thanks.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.