You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Testimonials

I made it to the top 10

A couple of days back I received an alert that Vandana had sent me a virtual gift. I was pleasantly surprised, more so when I discovered the reason behind her thoughtful gesture. She had noticed something that I had been oblivious of. My earnings on ISC had grown steadily, so much so that my name was featured on the Home Page, among the top 10 earners.

My association with ISC has been quite long, but I am not very active here. In spite of that to be listed among the top earners feels great.

Thank you Vandana, for updating me, and thank you ISC, for this earning opportunity.
    Congratulations Mam, for Being a part of the Top 10 earner. This gift will surely an encouragement to you. And by posting your pleasure here we also get an encouragement to be active.
    Prasanna
    Well done is better than well said

Congratulations Juana mam on achieving this feat. It is not an easy task to make it in the top 10 earners in a site like ISC. Keep continuing your association with ISC. All the best..!
    Regards
    Rizwan

Congratulations Juana on this achievement, especially because you were never for quantity and had always supported quality; that is what actually matters! All the best!
    Beware of false knowledge; it is more dangerous than ignorance- George Bernard Shaw.

Congratulations Juana, on making it to the selected top position in ISC.

I am not at all surprised as I was seeing your contributions grow in leaps and bounds, especially in the last few occasions of article posting contests where the rewards were double or triple. In one or two contests, you were almost the single monopoly contributor diminuting all other contributors in quantity as well as quality.

Let me refer to my response in this thread of yours. There in the penultimate para I had noted - "As the thread author is emerging as a very important contributor to ISC, a meeting with ISC ME makes a purposeful meet also, as matters of mutual benefit could be discussed, in matters on how to take ISC to more heights ."

You have the knowledge and stuff, the work effort, and the focus as to what to do when. Hence I am sure you will be still moving up in position and rank. My best wishes.

Wow earning top 10th spot earning wise from this site proves that the author was steady and consistent in her content writing ability and that fetched her this position. While every one here wants to improve our ability to write and get noticed and in that process the creativity in us bring varied form of consistency and sustained performance and of late I could see that the author is making lots of contributions in all the sections and thus could earn decent money through this site and that paved way for the forth largest earning member from this great site.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Congratulations Mam on achieving this position. I'm sure the gift you have received will be remembered for ever. It feels so good to be back here after a long long time. I hope I can continue my ISC journey for at least 5 years from now. :)
    Regards,
    Danish
    Believe in originality, not in creativity!

Congratulations Juana for your achievement. Wish you good luck and all success. Thank you for sharing your happiness with us.

Congratulations Juana. You are really great. Indeed, a great achievement. Despite the difference of opinions between us, I greet you for reaching the height. It is your hard work and the efforts put in by you that lead you to be at ten. Well done. Keep up your good work. May God bless you and be with you in all your endeavors inside and outside ISC.
    No life without Sun ¤

Congratulations Ms. Juana for this grand achievement! You simply deserve the virtual gift from the ME.
    Caution: Explosive. Handle with care.

Congratulations Ms. Juana for your achievement on this ISC platform. Your hardwork and dedication has earned you this success. Wishing you all the best!!.

Thank you, everyone, for your wishes and generous compliments.

@Mohan - Where did you get the '4th spot' bit from?

Underestimate me...that'll be fun!

Congratulations Juana and your consistent contribution will take you to top and sustain the position in this site.
    Nice to be in ISC and feel the difference.

Congrats mam,

It will be a help in case you can share which sections you are most active in and how you are managing ISC, as due to my busy schedule, I am also finding it quite hard to keep up the pace. I am trying to be active though, but a guidance will be a huge help.

Regards
    Iti Tyagi
    "Soar to Success"

Juana,

Nice to see the acknowledgement in this thread. Much appreciated. Keep up the good work of quality contributions.

Keep smiling...one day life will get tired of upsetting you.

Well a great achievement but it was very much expected from a hardcore writer like you. I am not much aware about your writings except in Forum that doesn't give much earnings but your written words looks like deserving some earning even from there too. All the very best.
    Farid Akhtar
    ISC-Joined for fun but learn and earn.

Iti,

I have contributed in various sections, but the majority of my postings are in the article section. However, the chunk of my earnings come from 'Awards & Prizes'.

To those who posted after my previous comments, thank you, for your messages.

Congratulations Juana. You really seem to be very wise. You deserve to be in the top.
    The stronger a light shines the darker are the shadows around it.

Congratulations to you on achieving a crucial milestone in ISC. Your language and style would be a learning experience to a reader and Hope to see you more active in various sections. Keep it up.
    Regards,
    Jagdish

Congratulation Mam, You got emoticon to your thread. The appreciation to your contribution.
    Prasanna
    Well done is better than well said

I repeat my congratulation after sighting an emoticon. Once again you have proved yourself by getting an emoticon attached to your thread. Well done, friend.
    No life without Sun ¤

Congrats Juana for getting into the top 10. No doubt you are destined to reach much greater levels in the coming months. However, some of the charm has been lost because of the emoticon issue. You could have perhaps avoided digging up the matter so gravely. Celebrations, anyway.
    Patience and perseverance pays

Thank you, everyone, for your wishes and support.

Dhruv,

Indeed the charm is lost and your post does little to restore it. Instead of pointing a finger at me, please check where the fault lies. The issue shouldn't have been allowed to escalate to the level, it did. Don't surreptitiously hail the decision of one entity over what should have been done. No matter what the explanation there was a failure, so don't try and cover it up, by shifting the blame to the aggrieved and feeling smug about it.

Juana, would it suffice if the editorial team apologize? Can a 'Sorry' put an end to the controversy? I would prefer to lock this thread, if you permit.
    Beware of false knowledge; it is more dangerous than ignorance- George Bernard Shaw.

Saji,

It is very gracious of you to offer an apology, and I mean it. I neither expected one nor asked for one. I raised a question which should have been resolved amicably, without any insinuations. Not everyone who posts in the forum does so with a plan of creating a ruckus. Some of us just want their issue to be resolved. Instead of questioning my reasons, a simple response would have sufficed – instead, there was so much of seesawing.

Things get out of hand when people infer things and post irrelevant responses instead of just handling the issue. Things would have turned out differently had my motives not been scrutinised.

That being said, when anyone makes a comment that implicates me, don't expect me to not respond. Dhruv in his capacity as an editor should not have ruffled my feathers with his comment. If he has his view, I am entitled to air mine too.

You may lock the thread. I am done.

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.