You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

Reached the Diamond level Today.

I have reached the Diamond level today on 2nd Feburary 2017, feeling like that I have achieved something special in my life. I am very Happy. I just want to ask, whether this level pay me something I mean some cash credit and what is the advantage of this level.
    Congratulations Mr. Babu Saroj. Indeed, a great achievement at ISC. By this, the number of PMs you can send has been increased. Sorry to say 'NO Cash Credit' for reaching this level. Be proud with your ISC Diamond. You need to work hard to retain this diamond level membership. It is compulsory for you to score 10,000 points in a year to continue with your diamond membership..
    No life without Sun

Excellent Mr. Babu Saroj! You have crossed a very big milestone very quickly. I have no doubt you will reach Platinum level doubly quick. Congratulations!
    Caution: Explosive. Handle with care.

Congratulations Babu Saroj, on reaching diamond level. You have reached there following a fast pace. Best Wishes for more achievements.

Please accept my best wishes and congrats for having reached the Diamond level in this site. Not all the members would reach this stage and I am watching your consistency since the recent past and there is a Junoon in you to achieve some success and that brought this laurel. Coming to the advantage after getting into Diamond club, you name is now associated with the diamond member tag and that is the big achievement itself. The new members would be respecting you more and expecting for best contributions. And this position would surely induce you to achieve the next big level the Platinum for which another 40,000 points required.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Hearty congratulations Babu Saroj on this achievement! Just make it a point that it is your satisfaction as an author that would matter more than points or cash rewards. ISC is a good platform to improve your language if you are really interested. I wish that you reach the next level at the earliest without compromising on the quality of contents you post! All the best!
    'Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance'- Confucius

My Hearty congratulations Babu Saroj to achieve this level . I always try to read their each post special job section. He is one of regular contributor of Indiastudychannel . I hope that your journey of ISC will never end
    Phagu
    Success occurs when opportunity and preparation meet.

Hearty congratulations Mr.Babu Saroj for reaching the diamond level. Not an easy target to achieve. It needs constant participation and time which you have rightly put in. Definitely you will be happy for achieving this. Keep up the momentum and try to reach the next level of Platinum. There is no specific cash credit associated with this level but you will be among those Diamond club members and considered as a senior member who can help newbies in this site.
    Regards
    Rizwan

Congratulations Babu Saroj on becoming a Diamond member. I can well understand the feeling of accomplishment that this must generate. Every achievement is commendable. Being a Diamond member does not come with added benefits. However, the sense of pride at reaching this far is what is exhilarating.

You have been contributing to this site quite consistently and sensibly, which is a good thing. Keep up the good work. Wishing you more success on ISC.

"A love affair with knowledge will never end in heartbreak" - Michael Garrett Marino

Congratulations Babu Saroj for reaching Diamond level in this site.
    Nice to be in ISC and feel the difference.

Babu Saroj,

Happy for you on acquiring a sparkling diamond shield at your profile page! Congratulations and wishing you success to get that very special Platinum shield too.

Keep smiling...one day life will get tired of upsetting you.

Thank you everyone for your kind and best wishes, now I am feeling a sense of responsibility.
    live happily in every situation of life

Congratulations to you on reaching another milestone in ISC. Keep doing well with the same interest and zeal. All the best.
    Regards,
    Jagdish

Congratulations sir, on reaching one of the most reputed level on ISC. Keep up with your work as it was till now and in no time you would achieve the platinum level too. I don't know why but I feel happy for you sir. My best wishes for your success in life.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.