You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

There is always new ways to find success in life

We all want to be successful and work accordingly to achieve what we want. Some be successful very soon and some face repeated failures. But repeated failure does not mean that it is the end of our success ladder. It just means that we are trying in only one way to reach our goal. Instead of being disappointed by our failure, we should find a new way to reach our goal. Ofcourse there are many alternative ways and we should properly think about it and plan accordingly. Do something new everyday to learn something different and implement what you have learnt properly so that you will always step ahead forward in reaching your goal. Failure does not stop you from being successful. It is just giving a chance to learn new ways to reach what you want.
    Nice thread from the author connecting to the Tow topic. When I was passing through the Cantonment area of Secunderabad I found a bill board erected by the army which states that " When the opportunities wont knock the door, build a new door " In fact I was over whelmed with this saying. Failures are always accompanying us when we go wrong either in planning or execution. So keeping a wrong inception practice in us, we cannot blame the opportunities which are not coming forth. We should not leave the hope until the last minute, otherwise search for other ways to achieve the success. By the way failures are not to be discarded. From every failure we learn the important lesson of how the things went wrong. In fact every failure is the stepping stone for future success.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Excellent thread from Ms. Sushma. In fact I was planning to write on this particular issue. The author has explained her points very clearly.
    Caution: Explosive. Handle with care.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.