You must Sign In to post a response.
Winner of the recent active GD have been announced!
  • Category: Winners

Winners of Active GD - Should celebrities be conferred with honorary degrees & doctorates

We had put up an interesting current topic for members as an active GD.

Two winners have been selected from the participants, namely Kalyani and Venkiteswaran. They each win Rs.100/-.

Congratulations to both of them!

On analyzing the participation, a few points to note:
    1. Do not think copied content will be accepted for a GD!
    2. Avoid focusing excessively on facts and meanings of the concepts in the topic or giving general suggestions only. By all means share some knowledge about it, but do not let that overwhelm your actual views on the topic. Meaning, focus on debating with other participants.
    3. Do not read just the title of any GD. Check out the summary & text to get an idea of what aspects you could focus on.
    4. Don't simply repeat what other participants are saying. If you have entered the discussion later, after a good number of responses, then it is a good idea to take up some of the views expressed by other participants and respond accordingly.

A special note to Gagan Ahari and Neeru - you could have expanded on your unique views. It would have created some fascinating aspects to debate about! Hoping to see you more active in future GDs. It will be good to feel a breath of fresh air being infused into them.
    Hearty congrats to the winners who have been selected from many participants, namely Kalyani and Venkiteswaran on the GD - Should celebrities be conferred with honorary degrees & doctorates, which was well participated and debated.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

congratulations to Kalyani and Venkiteswaran for winning the contest.
    live happily in every situation of life

Hearty congrats to Kalyani and Venkiteswaran for being the best participants of the GD and also for carrying home the prize money. Well done my friends.
    No life without Sun ¤

My hearty congratulations to Kalyani and Venkiteswaran for being the best participants of active GD

I completely differ the Judgement given here it is already Predetermined winners e by just seeing the names who participated in the GD contest. Just do not anything about what is University and its norms I am Manging Editor and Judge I can dictate anything is not good at all and it will decrease the interest in future participating GD's
    A blunt knife or rusted knife can't be useful for anything just for the sake we call it as the knife similar to PayTM series or Sachin or Virat records.

Hearty congrats to the winners of the GD, Kalyani ji and Venkiteswaran ji. Keep rocking ISC. All the best to the other members for active participation in future GDs.

Heartily congratulations to Kalyani Mam and Venkiteswaran Sir. The GD topic was excellent. I would like to congratulate to all participant of the GD. Thank you Vandana Mam for your tip to make response in GD to keep it on track.
    Prasanna
    Well done is better than well said

Bhushan at #589828, can you make yourself clear (clear)? What made you declare that the awards were pre-determined? Please do feel free to open up in this forum as a separate thread. Take it as a challenge! It is not fair to use a congratulatory thread to demean the winners.

Hearty congratulations to Kalyani and Venkiteswaran sir!

The cc and relative points have been credited.

Knowledge is knowing tomato is a fruit; Wisdom is not putting it in fruit salad - Miles Kington.

Congratulations to Kalyani Mam and Venkiteswaran sir for winning the GD contest.
    Regards
    Rizwan

Congratulations to Venkiteswaran Sir and Ms. Kalyani for winning this GD.
    Padmini

Living & Learning- simultaneous processes!

Congratulations to the winners in GD

Hearty congratulations to Kalyani and Venkat sir o being adjudged as the best participants of the GD contest. I have just gone through the contest details and the responses of the participants and both of you have presented your vies very nicely and apt to the given topic. Well done and Keep up your spirit. My appreciation goes to other participants too.
    Regards,
    Jagdish

Congratulations to Ms. Kalyani and Mr. Venkiteswaran for winning the GD. Mr. Bhushan, you have clearly indicated your bad and pessimistic attitude. Who are you to question the decision? I personally feel that both Ms. Kalyani and Mr. Venkiteswaran have performed brilliantly in this GD, and they deserve to win the GD.
    Caution: Explosive. Handle with care.

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.