You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: IndiaStudyChannel.com

Are you interested in setting targets for yourself?

Come let's set targets for ourselves, for the month of February. Is anyone game for it? The aim is to set a target for something that you would achieve on ISC. You can set your own targets. However, here are a few that you could choose from –

1. Feature as one of the Super Stars in any of the sections
    2. Be one of the Top 20 Contributors
    3. Make a specific number of points a day
    4. Work towards attaining the next level of membership

At the end of the month, we can check how we have fared.

I am setting multiple targets for myself –

1. Will aim at being a Super Star in more than one section
    2. Will try and be among the top 5 contributors
    3. Haven't set a target, but will try and achieve the maximum number of points I can each day
    4. Take the 9th spot, in the Top Earners list

I know my targets are very ambitious, but I'll give them a shot.

Anyone else joining in?
    Yes these are good but of late I am not regular and so I may not able to fix my target in ISC.
    Nice to be in ISC and feel the difference.

I do agree with the author that setting targets for self is the good attitude and it will surely create a healthy atmosphere of challenge and achieving. But this kind of competition is possible when the members are regular and have the zeal to achieve something beyond others think. Being regular daily and contribute with interest in all the sections would surely bring sustained performance and one can easily outclass others. One more thing having achieved a position, retaining it is the big task and many members simply forget to do that. In fact I want a formidable competitor to beat my position in forum.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Setting a target and trying to achieve it is really very good. We will have a track of things to be done in the time frame. Even I like to set a target but due to my busy schedule these days I have become a little irregular to ISC.
    Now that my target is to be regular at ISC and give in the best I can. I hope I will be able to do this and provide my contribution.

Juana, it has always been my wish to be in the top twenty list, but seldom could I make it (I made it in January though). Let me try this time again!
    Beware of false knowledge; it is more dangerous than ignorance- George Bernard Shaw.

Perhaps this thread might have worked well undercurrent and the forum is now busy with various threads and responses. Good, it sometimes such inspiration is needed!
    Regards,
    Jagdish

I have set myself some tough targets. It is going to require a lot of work to achieve my goals, considering that I have a very hectic schedule.
    Underestimate me...that'll be fun!

I am also in and setting some goals but they are in terms of money. To Make $100 per month and $500 per month later.

Indeed, it is very much inspirational to other members. Being a senior most in the platform, setting targets would definitely motivate others. Out of the box also, if any one has pre-set goals, he/she would reach to their goals at least to some extent, if not full. It will lead them to fulfill in their future attempts. Planning and perfection is always appreciable in one's life.

Sign In to post your comments