You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Problems/Complaints

My Points Are Getting Reduced

My points suddenly get reduced by 4 or 5 points. Why does this happen? Till now my 10 points have got reduced. Is it any technical error? Please help me out, dear friends.
    Normally the points are allotted through automatic system and that is not final. Every contribution and entry is closely watched and reviewed by the concerned editors of concerned section and thus there are every chance of plus or minus to our points earning. The content must be written or responded as per the topic raised or question asked. If any deviation from the path is noticed, surely the editors have the liberty to reduce the points and thus we get reduced points tally after wards. Nothing to worry, make sincere contributions, good contributions and be regular, you can stay ahead and beat the performers.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

In addition to what K Mohan has mentioned above, you can assume that if your points have increased, that means your contribution are more better. And if your points reduce, your contributions have more scope to be better!

A very good thread raised by sujish particularly useful to new members to know whats going on right or wrong. For me also happened the same thing two days ago decreased three points from 103 to 100. With Mohan clarification I could understand the reason behind reduce but clarification given by AT is a bit confusing. If anyone clarified further, it will be helpful to all

AT says that if our contributions are good enough, then we get a hike in our points. And if our posts are not that good then there will be a reduction in our points. For example, you posted a thread, and you got 3 points for it. Now, if the post is a good one, then the editors will give you either 4 or 5 points depending upon the quality of your thread which includes your vocabulary and grammar. And if the post is not up to the mark then the editors would reduce the points to either 1 or 2.

Sign In to post your comments