You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Requests

My article section is restricted to access

I'm sorry about the violation content post in isc. I cannot post any violation content in future in isc so kindly request to give permission for writing articles.
    Posting copied content in ISC is not allowed. Keep posting self written content in the Forum section by means of posting responses to various threads and creating quality threads in the Forum section. Also try to improve your English writing skills. Be active in the Forum section and this will be helpful to you for improving your English.

Once the admin is convinced that your posts are self-written, then your access to Article section might be restored.

-----------------
    Thanks & Regards
    Kalyani

Being a new member I can understand your eagerness to post in article section without going through the posting guidelines and hence caught for having shared the copied content. Like in exam hall when we are caught for cheating practice, the same way ISC editors do act as invigilators and they know from where a member has copied and shared here. Any ways you have committed a mistake for which ISC has imposed ban in article section. Never mind prove your writing profess in this forum for few days and then make a formal request, then the ISC may consider lifting ban.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Editor's please remove the restriction in the article section. I cannot post any violation content in future.

Himanshu,

Editor Kalyani has already made things clear in her response. Your posting permission will not be restored. You have even been posting copied content in the forum. Besides, please do improve English skills as we expect reasonably good quality contributions from members in that section. After about a month the Webmasters will re-check your contributions and take a further decision.

Keep smiling...one day life will get tired of upsetting you.

Sign In to post your comments