You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Television

Life style channels on television are much better than entertainment channel

In television we come across so many channels and almost every channel telecast similar type of serials. Watching entertainment channels are very boring as there is nothing new to be seen. The daily soaps will be dragged for a week to show some scene and also it's very predictable to know what happens next. More over all daily soaps are almost similar with their plots.
    News channels are also worst were even they telecast the same news for hours together which won't be much important either.
    I feel life style channels are best were they show about different places, they culture, food habits etc. We can see receipes of different kind which is famous at different place. Even knowledge sharing channels like discovery are good to watch rather than wasting time on useless daily soaps.
    What are your opinions about my thought?
    I agree with the author that now a days entertainment and news channels are focusing on a single issue and padding the news the entire day which is very boring. The serials are out of rack stuff and the people are getting more influenced than getting entertainment over it. In every serial there are more than one husband and one wife flirting which is not happening in real life. In the name of Nayi soch, the serials have now started playing with religious sentiments. Coming to news channels they are copying the breaking news from other channels and putting their own library visuals. So for me news channels are worst. I am duly endorsing the fact that life style channels are showing new stuff which are new and useful to the viewers and we treated with new kind of fashion, new place, new food and above all a refreshing feeling of watching something new.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

• Sign In to post your comments