You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

Oh! This Would Be The Most Embarrassing Moment Of My Life!

Life is all about a few ups and downs. Without a problem, there is no smooth road to life. We have to undergo some good as well as bad experiences in life. And as you know, the best moments of life become good memories to cherish for lifelong and the worst moments of life teach us good lessons in life. So in that case, what was or what has been the most embarrassing moment in your life and at the same time, it taught you a lesson to remember for life. Please share your experience with everyone as it would be a good message to us.
    Sujish,

Do you think anybody would like to share his/her embarrassing moments openly in this forum?

When you talk, you are only repeating what you already know. But if you listen, you may learn something new!

My dear friend Sujish, asking everyone to share embarrassing moment to get a message out of that is a good thinking. But it would be better if anything starts from home. I mean you would have shared your own of such moment so that some may come out to share. Isn't it?

No Gypsy, I am not asking to share anything very personal or private matter. I am just asking to share that moment which was a bad experience, but at the same time, it taught you a lesson for life. That was the motive of this thread. Like, for ex. , when you were in school you were asked to give an impromptu speech on a random topic in front of the whole class. But you could not even speak a single word due to stage fright, and it eventually turned out to be one of the most embarrassing moments of your life. Now, here the lesson you learned was because of stage fright you could not speak anything and then how you overcome it is the solution and a message to all. I hope I was able to answer your question (smiling).

Yes, GeeKay you are correct, and that's why I have given an example of mine in the above response. I gave that example so that people can understand what I meant to say. Now it is up to the people whether they want to share their story or not because I am no one to force anyone out here, and also I am not even forcing now. I just wanted to make myself clear so that I could avoid the misunderstanding.

• Sign In to post your comments