The film is full of memorable dialogues. Selim-Javed duo did some remarkable work in this film. Some of these have been mentioned by other Members. I have many favourite dialogues from this film.
1. Kalia: Main aapka namak khaya, Sardar. Gabbar: Ab goli kha.
2. Mr. Mohan has mentioned this. Gabbar: Yeh bhi bach gaya, ye bhi. Suddenly he started laughing. Others joined. Even three dacoits who were very relieved, joined the laughter. Suddenly Gabbar shoot to kill those three.
3. Asrani's famous comments as Jailor have already been mentioned by others.
4. I am astonished that nobody has mentioned about Viru's 'suicide dialogue'.
5. Similarly, nobody mentioned Joy's conversation with Basanti's 'mausi' recommening Viru's proposal of marriage.
6. Soorma Bhopali (Jagdeep)'s dialogue with his neighbours before the arrival of Joy and Viru, and the change of tone immediately when he noticed them, is also worth mentioning.
Non-violence is the greatest Dharma; So too is all righteous violence.