You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

The 3-day First National Women's Parliament - 2017 begins tomorrow at Amaravathi, Andhra Pradesh

The National Women's Parliament (NWP) is a 3-day national conclave. NWP is going to be inaugurated tomorrow (Feb 10, 2017) by Prime Minister Narendra Modi at Pavitra Sangamam in Amaravati - the new capital of Andhra Pradesh. 405 women M.L.A.s (Member of Legislative Assembly), 92 women M.P.s (Member of Parliament) and various other eminent women personalities from different walks of life are going to attend the conclave.

8000 to 10,000 girl students from across the country are going to participate in NWP. These girl students going to directly interact with the policy makers, leaders and other eminent women and discuss about the grass root challenges that they are facing in India.

NWP is a unique and politically neutral platform where women from diverse fields will share knowledge.
    Wow that seems to be a interesting conclave of elected Women MP's and MLA's across the country and this also brings name and fame to new capital of AP- Amravathi. This Conclave is being held in the back drop recent happenings in Bengaluru on New Year day and surely the girls who are visiting as participants should grill the elected women members as to what they have done to protect the rights and demands of the women and what are their future plans to bring any new rule or law to prevent atrocities on women and equal playing field for women even in politics.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

When I see live of this programme in one of the Telugu Channel I felt whether I could trace you(author) though the face is not known to us. At that moment I got a flash and remember this thread and suddenly recollected some of the other blogs in different sites and matched that you have associated in some form with one of the top brass of India.
    Nice to be in ISC and feel the difference.

Thank you Saroja for giving me such an honor. I really felt honored on reading your words. Hope will reach the heights.
    -----------------
    Thanks & Regards
    Kalyani

I feel the event-National Women's Parliament (NWP) - is going to be helpful. Let it be fruitful.

Sign In to post your comments