You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

Pick your element out of the ‘five great elements’ of Nature

The five great elements (Panchabhutas) of nature are Earth (Prithvi), Water (Jal), Air (Vayu), Fire (Agni) and Sky (Aakash). Each element has its own significance and is playing an important role in our daily life. The five elements of nature revolve around many scientific concepts and its importance is also highlighted in scriptures, purana stories and vedas. All the five elements have unique qualities and attributes. Without the five great elements of Nature, we cannot lead a perfect life in the universe.

If you are given with a chance to lead your life as any one element of nature for one day, which element will you pick out of the five great elements of nature and why?

Share your interesting answers.

Note: Please mention only ONE element out of the five elements- Earth (Prithvi), Water (Jal), Air (Vayu), Fire (Agni) and Sky (Aakash).
    We can live without everything but not without oxygen which is Air(Vaayu). Ofcourse, we cannot avoid the earth(Bhoomi) where we need to stand,sit or lye, and Sky( Akash) the space that we need to move freely. Fire(Agni) and water(Jal) can be fully avoided for a day or two.
    No life without Sun ¤

Fire! It's hungry. Hungry for success. Hungry for ambition.
    It's power is acknowledged by all other elements. Moreover it can cause harm by both contact and radiation. So I needn't worry about safety.
    And it spreads quickly everywhere. Causing absolute destruction.
    But it also makes the burnt land even more fertile.
    It's both creative and destructive.

The stronger a light shines the darker are the shadows around it.

Air - The basic thing it is needed for any living things to live. Apart from that I really liked its speed and it can create any kind of feeling according to its speed and according to the climate surrounded. Really people like cool breeze and there is one thing in Tamil Nadu called Thendral from Podhigai Malai no one can beat.
    Nice to be in ISC and feel the difference.

A very interesting thread! All the five elements are essential. However, if I have to chose one, I would chose Air. Air is indispensable for living. I want to be indispensable like Air!
    Caution: Explosive. Handle with care.

Sign In to post your comments