For vehicles, there is a specified period for changing oil. If you strictly follow the maintenance schedules, we need not check the engine oil frequently. For four wheeler, there is a gauge to indicate the oil level. For scooter there is no separate lubricant. The lubricant is added along with the fuel. But for motor bikes, we have no gauge to indicate the fuel level.
However, before the start of my journey in my good old Padmini, I ensure to check five things.
1. Radiator water level (physically)
2. Lubricant level (physically)
3. Brake oil level(physically)
4. Fuel in the tank ( through the gauge)
5. Air pressure in the wheels (by a good look)
If I were to undertake a night journey, I would check the headlights and tail lamps and the brake lights, in addition to the above checks.
No life without Sun ¤