You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

Why can't we discuss the implications?

Please refer to this locked thread:-
    India Successfully Test-fired Interceptor Missiles

This thread discussed India's test-firing of Interceptor missiles. This would enable India to intercept incoming missiles. This is an effective deterrent measure against the missile systems of our neighbouring countries. No doubt this is an significant achievement because India has already declared 'No first-use' nuclear policy. So, India must strengthen the missile intercepting capability and second strike capability.

I am really astonished that the aforestated thread has been locked without giving the Members opportunity to discuss the implications of this achievement.
    Partha,

The thread has been opened now. My response there was misconstrued as not allowing the discussion to go further and thus was locked, whereas I was just indicating to limit the number of threads based on news in general. Just a bit of a muddled communication, sorry!

When people come at you with their worst, you should come at them with your best (advice given to Selena Gomez by her mother, quoted in Time magazine.)

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.