You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Tamil Nadu

Sasikala calls herself a Lion and her group of MLAs as Lion group. Is she right?

Members,
    VK Sasikala of AIADMK, the temporary party secretary, in a meeting with her supporting MLAs has said that she is the Kutti Singam( small Lion) after the death of a great lion Jayalalitha, and she is with 129 lions following her.

Is she really a lion? Of course, she is. A lady who has dared to keep the great lion in the hospital for 75 days without allowing anybody to see what the great lion was doing inside the ICU of Apollo hospital.

Members, What do you say?
    A herd of lions live under the leadership of a lion, not under a lioness. So the simile is not at all correct. She can be compared with a sly female fox.
    Caution: Explosive. Handle with care.

I feel pity at the helpless situation being faced by Shashikala in the run up to the CM post. I draw the situation parallel to the happenings in AP when Y S Rajasekhara Reddy died and his son Jagan Mohan Reddy pitched for the post without even ascertaining the views and support of the party MLA's So his move got boomeranged and Sonia Gandhi refused. Here also Shahshikala should have dealt the situation slowly and steadily. Just few days back the death of Jaya occurred and the people are yet to come in to terms without her and when Pannerselvam was doing the work with right earnest , what prompted her to make urgency to occupy and pitch for CM post. The way she asked to force resign OPS has led to outrage and open revolt within the party and rest is known to every one. She may be Lion but hunted lion lying low, and her followers kept in captive may also be lions but they are caged which has no value.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

I being a Tamil is much worried now. Should my state be ruled by the Lions from jungles? It is not one Lion but 129 lions to rule Tamilnadu. I think, all the lions will eat away the Tamils and leave none to survive. We want good human beings to rule our state, not lions from Mannargudi jungle.
    No life without Sun ¤

Common Sun, over these 30 years the Tamil Nadu people were allowing and witness to the so called Lion calling shots at the Pose Gardens and of course under the patronage of Jaya. So do not worry, these lions are not carnivorous but Money-mongers.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Sign In to post your comments