You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

Cowards die many times

In the words of Caeser, 'Cowards die many times before their deaths'. In my opinion when death is inevitable in every man's life, why one need to die every time thinking about it. Brave people face the challenges of life with courage and when the time to die comes, they die. What is your opinion? Please share.
    Actually the main problems with most of us that we think we came to this life and would stay for long time. At times I get pity with those people who toil for money so that their future would be secure. When there is no guarantee for the next minute and we cannot assure the life, how can we plan long term needs. So what I mean to say that let us live the life as it comes. No complaints against others and no jealousy over others progress. By feeling indifferent to others we are displaying our arrogance and that thought of insecurity in us would make us die many a time before death.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Yes, I do believe this. Cowards die many time beforee theeir death. The courageeous dies only once. So, we must follow our conscience and protest and resist the unjust. If we think that some injustice is happening, we must protest and resist the same, without being afraid.
    Caution: Explosive. Handle with care.

Yes, I agree. When you act in a cowardly manner and be a mute spectator instead of helping out somebody in trouble or do not speak up at something wrong done, you are basically chipping away at your own character. In that sense you are dying inside, behind an external facade. It is better to be brave and stand up to what is right, no matter the consequences - you lose your job or an important business deal or a friendship. At least your own conscience will be clear and your self-respect remains intact.
    Keep smiling...one day life will get tired of upsetting you.

• Sign In to post your comments