You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

Violence is nothing but a satisfaction.

There is a quote from a movie attributed to violence and whenever I read it, I feel about the reality engraved with words. It goes like this -"Do you know why people like violence? It is because it feels good. Humans find violence deeply satisfying. But remove the satisfaction part and the act becomes hollow."
    We all get violent sometimes, be it physically or verbally and sometimes emotionally as well. It's a bit of creativity, I guess to tackle the violence because we all get to cross the thin line when we think we had enough of something. Is above line perfectly said? Or we are yet to define what the true violence is all about. Give your thoughts
    Probably author made a point. The children are used to enjoy the violence games on the computer and they try to ape the same even in real life. The children get solace in beating others and that is the reason being so we get lots of complaints against our children in the school and even in college levels. Our mind gets satisfied when others are in pain and when others are in challenging situation of their life. Right from the childhood the parents must teach the importance of sharing between the siblings and there should not be over powering between the two. That kind of moral lessons from young age would have clear mind in the child when they grow big. Moreover I have seen some people have the tendency to raise the violence with their participation. That is dangerous trend and this again compares to his nurturing ways during childhood. Had the parents taught good lessons, he wont do that.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

In some cases, violence is definitely a satisfaction. Those people who find satisfaction in violence are called sadists. However, in majority number of cases, violence is the manifestation or outburst of anger.
    Caution: Explosive. Handle with care.

Sorry, whatever be it, I cannot appreciate violence in any form. Violence cannot have a place in a civic and peace-loving society. Those who enjoy or get satisfaction in violence should be treated or punished exemplarily. It cannot be encouraged at all.

Definitely, Mr. Venkiteswaran(#590877). Violence has no place in modern civilised society. So, violent people (either sadist or angry) must be treated properly by the society, so that they permanently leave the path of violence. Mercy is not suitable for such people.
    Caution: Explosive. Handle with care.

Fear is the only true emotion. All other emotions don't exist in nature. Happiness can be termed as absence of fear. Sorrow as the aftermath of fear. Anger is confrontation of fear etc..;
    We can deduce that much from animals.
    We have given ourselves a perfect environment where there is no need to fear. But is that true? In absence of a predator, we sort out to cannibalism. Not literally. But let's face it, as soon as I say "enemy" you would rather imagine a human than a horrific monster.
    We all have demons and angels within us. We are the God and we are the Devil. But violence is not always voluntary. It can also occur due to adrenaline rush or testosterone increase levels. So calling someone responsible for violence, isn't completely justified.

The stronger a light shines the darker are the shadows around it.

Sign In to post your comments