You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Winners

Thread of the Week - 05th to 11th February '17- Winners!

The time has now come for announcing the Thread of the Week (TOW) awards for the week 05th to 11th Feb '17. We had quite a number of good threads in the week and hence it was not easy selecting the best out of the lot. But keeping in mind the various criteria we rely upon while assessing suitable entries, we have selected

the thread Do you forgive and forget? by Sushma for the Thread of the Week award. It is a genuine question and touches upon the fine fabric of human characteristic.

The threads
    Pride and arrogance- Will they always go together? by Jagdish Patro which seeks to find the fine line differentiating pride and arrogance

Overthinking is the major cause of unhappiness by Soundharya which brings out the hollowness in thinking too much about anything,

Is sportsmanship so difficult? by Vandana which exhorts us to be fair in the game of life whether we win or lose and

Do we work for our satisfaction or for getting appreciation from others by Umesh which puts a question to us as to the real purpose behind our efforts in life have been selected as the Special Prize winners.

The winner gets a reward of Rs 60/- and the Special Prize winners will get a cash reward of Rs 40/- each and equal points too.

Friends, join me in congratulating the winners.
    Congrats to Sushma for winning the Tow of the week award and appreciation to special prize winner like Jagdish, Soundharya, Vandana and Umesh. All the entries were really excellent and aptly selected for awards.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Congratulations to Ms. Sushma, Mr. Jagdish Patro, Ms. Soundharya, Ms. Vandana and Mr. Umesh for their award-winning and thought-provoking threads. I have read all these threads and have been impressed by the depth of thinking. Keep it up!
    Have a break, have a 'chit-chat'-Partha Kansabanik

Congratulations to all prize winners ;Sushma, Jagdish,Soindharya,Vandana and Umesh.
    More prize winners shows that more quality posts have come. Good.

==================================
    Let us keep faith on ourselves and work sincerely, not leave everything to fate.

The cash rewards and points for the winners has been duly credited.
    Knowledge is knowing tomato is a fruit; Wisdom is not putting it in fruit salad - Miles Kington.

My hearty congratulations to all the special prize winners Jagdish,Soindharya,Vandana and Umesh. I am glad to see my name as a TOW winner.

Hearty Congratulation to Sushma mam, Jagdish Patro sir, Soundarya mam, Vandana mam and finally Umesh sir on their winning note. Really a good decision of the web master for declaring the wonderful threads for winning moment. Keep rocking the winning masters and All the best to other valuable members

My heartful congratulations to Sushma, Jagdish, Soundharya, Vandana and Umesh for winning this thread of the week.
    Prasanna
    Well done is better than well said

Congratulations to Ms. Sushma, Mr. Jagdish Patro, Ms. Soundharya, Ms. Vandana and Mr. Umesh for their award-winning threads.
    'Education is a lifelong process, keep on learning new things'

My heartiest congratulations to Ms. Sushma, Mr. Jagdish Patro, Ms. Soundharya, Ms. Vandana and Mr. Umesh for winning the contest, keep this hard work up forever.
    live happily in every situation of life

Congratulations to Ms. Sushma for winning TOW award with a great thread. I also wish the same to all the special prize winners.
    Padmini

Living & Learning- simultaneous processes!

I am happy to see that my thread 'Do we work for our satisfaction or for getting appreciation from others' is selected for award - Thread of the Week - 05th to 11th February '17.
    I thank the editors for their judgement and all the members who have participated in the thread and made it so interesting.
    Congrats to Ms. Sushma, Mr. Jagdish Patro, Ms. Soundharya and Ms. Vandana also for their winning the awards.

Knowledge is power.

Well done Sushma, Jagdish, Soundarya, Vandana and Umesh. Keep up your good work. My heartiest congratulations.
    No life without Sun ¤

Congratulations to Sushma, Vandana, Soundarya and Umesh on winning the TOW contest. Keep up your good work in ISC. Also thanks to the Editors for selecting my thread for a special prize.
    Regards,
    Jagdish

Happy to have my thread selected for the TOW special prize. Congrats to my co-winners and to Sushma for winning the main award. Good work!
    Regards,
    Vandana
    Managing Editor, IndiaStudyChannel.com

Sign In to post your comments