You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

Why Responses are submitting two time in AE section?

When i submit response in AE section response will be submitted two times what should i do now.
    Himanshu, once you click the submit button, do check whether your content has been posted before clicking on submit again irrespective of being logged out or having been shown an error. I doubt whether it can be a regular mishap as you have suggested. Please check and confirm.
    Knowledge is knowing tomato is a fruit; Wisdom is not putting it in fruit salad - Miles Kington.

Mr. Himanshu Chouhan: As you are facing this problem, kindly keep a copy of your response in your desktop. If your attempt is unsuccessful, then copy-paste your earlier response. However, before submitting it for a second time, follow Mr. Saji Ganesh's advice.
    Caution: Explosive. Handle with care.

Most probably it is due to the refreshing of the page from the browser button. By refreshing the page, we submit the information once again. The browser asks us whether we want to submit the information and we click on yes without reading it. Else your mouse can be faulty too, which clicks twice on its own, submitting the response twice.

That is how the information or a response is submitted twice.

When you talk, you are only repeating what you already know. But if you listen, you may learn something new!

This is how it looks like
    When you talk, you are only repeating what you already know. But if you listen, you may learn something new!

Delete Attachment

sir i don't have PC i use Isc in smartphone. there is no option came u see on the attachment in mobile.

sir see the answer in AE section which are submitted by me.

Nothing serious Himanshu. You can always delete a duplicate response or can request an editor to do so. What is actually your concern?
    Knowledge is knowing tomato is a fruit; Wisdom is not putting it in fruit salad - Miles Kington.

Himanshu,
    If you can specify the correct url of your response which appeared twice, we would be able to help you out. Perhaps you are not checking your message box and missing the mails sent by Editors. When an AE response is found to be a copied one from other sites, it is deleted. But we noticed that you are resubmitting the same response ignoring the Private message sent to you. We have observed your repeated copy right violations in various sections which resulted in imposing posting restrictions in Articles and AE sections.

Regards,
    Jagdish

Mr. Chouhan: Either you delete the duplicate response on your own, or ask any Editor to do the same giving the url of the thread/response. The matter will definitely be taken care of.

sir how to delete duplicate thread

Mr. Chouhan: Go the the response which you want to delete. Click the 'Edit' button. Then you delete the entire response. And then post another comment there: "Deleted as duplicate". Then click 'Submit' button. It is simple.

Sign In to post your comments